Imagine Alucard...

Has a drawing of you.

A little idea I had. I HC Adrian as an artist and enjoys drawing and painting on his free time.

Pairing: Alucard/Adrian Tepes x GN! Reader 

Word count: 300+ words 

Warnings: 16+, Fluff, Slightly suggestive if you squint

Enjoy ~

Sitting on Alucard's bed you're flipping through his sketchbooks

Sitting on Alucard's bed you're flipping through his sketchbooks. You admire and make comments on the beautiful sceneries and portraits he'd captured over the years.

Stepping out of the room for a moment he leaves you alone just as you finish looking over the final sketch of his last finished book.

Setting it atop the others you walk over to his desk and pick up a leather bound portfolio filled with loose sheets of parchment, each coated in color and pencil scratches. You recognize a few of his most recent works till you find yourself in your hands.

"If you're interested you can look through-."

Alucard walks into you smiling with sweet amusement, cutting himself off he looks at you with a mixture of shock and embarrassment.

"You draw me when I'm sleeping now?" You ask, holding the portrait in front of you. You chuckle at his flushed cheeks as he scratches the back of his neck.

"No I- well." A nervous laugh falls from his lips as you take your spot back on the bed. "I didn't think you'd find that so-."

"Adrian, I'm not mad. It's kinda cute, in a sweet stalker kinda way." He laughs at that.

"I couldn't help it, capturing beauty on paper is a hobby I enjoy."

"And that's why you drew me?" You already knew the answer, you just wanted to hear him say it.

"Yes." He smiles as he strides towards you from the door. "Although, I could never do you justice. That kind of beauty is impossible to imitate." Leaning down he captures your lips in a quick kiss.

Pulling away with the parchment in one hand and the other resting behind you in a reclined position you look up with another grin.

"Okay but why am I asleep, did you never think to ask me while I'm awake to pose for you?"

"Well, you looked so peaceful in the moment but if you're willing to be my subject, I'd love that."

"Oh yeah? Then how do you want me, what's my artist's vision?" You ask laying back fully, your lower lip caught between your teeth.

Taking the paper from your hand, setting it aside, Alucard crawls over you and cages you under him, gently sweeping your hair back.

"Anyway you'd like." With a kiss to your cheek he whispers with his only request.

"Naked."

This was short but I hope you liked it, if you did feedback is always appreciated :3

If you have any ideas or requests let me know 

💛 ~