Please Don't Go - Alucard x Fem! Reader

This is from a request on my Tumblr page.

*** Please read the Warnings for TW ***

** SPOILERS FOR SEASON 3 **

Word count: 5.7k+ words 

Warnings: 16+, Mentions of sex, Fluff, ANGST, Mentions of death, Mentions of blood & gore, Ideations of suicide, Sad

Enjoy ~

The trio have just  arrived in yet another rundown town after traveling for a week

The trio have just arrived in yet another rundown town after traveling for a week. There has been word of disappearances at night and believed to be due to a monster in the woods.

The horses huff as they are pulled to a stop on the outside of the town square near an inn. Getting off the cart to stretch, the shaggy man yawns.

"You know going from one shit hole to the next just never gets old. Am I right?"

"Trevor." Sypha sighs, shaking her head at the Belmont's crude description.

The next morning the three of them wandered around the town getting some food for their time there and speaking to some locals that have stories or rumors of the suspected monster to tell. The two men walked ahead of the speaker that hung back looking at all the little things in each shop stand.

At the end of the night Trevor and Alucard retired to the inn for supper before they started their work. Roughly forty minutes after the duo were wondering about Sypha's whereabouts she appeared but accompanied by you.

The two of you walk in arms slung over one another, laughing and chatting. The men just stare at you both confused.

"Are you leaving me for a woman now, Sypha? Or are you perhaps recruiting a bedmate for the night?" The rugged man smirks jokingly, making the fawn haired woman shake her head, dismissing him with a wave.

"Boys, this is Y/n, she is a fellow speaker. Small world, huh? It's been roughly six years since we last saw each other." The man you came to know as Trevor introduced himself and you waited for the golden haired man to do the same. But he just looked at you, silently, for a minute longer than felt comfortable before Trevor bumped him back alive.

"Oh, my apologies. I am Adrian Tepes, it's lovely to meet you Ms. Y/n." His formalities make you blush with a small giggle.

After that the two of you had spent many nights chatting about anything and everything, or 'geeked out' as Trevor saw it. The more he spoke the more attractive he became to you. Not only was he handsome but also incredibly smart. Speaking of things you've never even heard of before and hearing stories that made you laugh till your sides hurt. You loved every moment you had with him and you knew he felt the same over the month they were there in the village. Then one day Alucard informed you that their work there has been finished and will be heading off soon.