Das erste Mal (18+)

Anmerkung : Dieser Teil wird auf englisch geschrieben, weil die deutsche Sprache mir für diesen Part nicht gefällt :D

I finally get to open up all the buttons of his shirt and he just throws it to the floor and starts taking of my shirt. His eyes are locked on mine and he seems like searching for permission. I gently nodd in his direction and with a small gesture he flips my bra open. He takes a step back and admires me. ,,Gosh you are so beautiful!'', he says while scanning my whole body. I bite my lip und grab his belt to pull him into a deep, passionate kiss again. While kissing, i start to open his belt and his Jeans.I slowly pull his pants down and pull him into bed. His hand lies on my breast while we continue kissing. He breaks the kiss and looks me in the eyes, his blue eyes are clouded with lust and desire and his hand finds the button of my high-waisted jeans. ,,You sure you wanna do this? I understand, when you..''. I instantly stop him by putting a finger on his lips and start taking my jeans off. He bites his lip, admiring the view of my black lace thong and my whole body infront of him. He pulls me back into the bed and directly on his lap. I can feel the boner in his pants and smile at him. ,,Seems like there is someone as excited as i am'', i say smirking at Chris. I start moving my hips and he lets out a small moan, grabs my neck and kisses me needy and desiring. His hands are on my butt and he squeezes it lightly, so it is my part to let out a moan. ,,Chris please'', i say desperate. He lays me on my back and starts kissing his way from my neck to my breasts, where he plays with his tongue around my sensible nipples. His beard tickles an leaves  goosebumps all over my body. ,,You are so perfect babygirl'', Chris says, his voice as deep as i never heard. This man drives me crazy, just with small touches! He continues kissing my tummy until he reaches the waistband of my thong. He kisses the soft fabric above my heated core. ,,Hmm already so wet for me,Babygirl! And you smell so sweet, i can't wait to taste you.'', he mumurs between my legs and the vibration of his voice leave me shivering. I moan his name, followed by a desperate ,,Please!'', then i feel his hands at the waistband as he slowly pulls  the thong from my hips. He looks up to my, i bite my lip and give him a reassuring smile. Only seconds after this i feel his tongue on my alreay pulsating clip. He definitely knows what he does to am womans body! His tongue dances in circles around my clit and i feel the orgasm rising. Right at this moment he starts fucking me with two fingers. I arche my back and moan his name. His fingers find the spot, my walls start clenching around them, i feel like a moaning mess under his control and the he just murmurs ,,Come for me babygirl!'' and i let go. His muscular hand on my tummy keeps my body on the bed while he fucks me through the orgasm with his hands and tongue. I pant and try to catch my breath, unable to say anything. Chris just comes up to me, kisses me, so i can taste myself. We just kiss each other for a few minutes so tha i can catch my breath. After a while i break the kiss and pull him off to the edge of the bed. I start by gently placing kisses all over his upper body and work my way down to his boxers, i kneel on the floor infront of him. I can already see his bulge through them. I look up at him, smirk and start pulling the boxers off. He helps by lifting his hips a bit. His big, hard cock nearly jumps in my face and i need a few seconds to admire his lenght.

I gently stroke the shaft of his hard, pulsating cock and Chris moans my name. I tease him by placing kisses just on his shaft for a small revenge until he just whmpers ,,Please Baby, just suck it!''. I look up to him, he has his eys closed. I enjoy the power i have over this strong atrractive man, who is, at least for a short time, wax in my hands. I smirk and lower my mouth over the tip of his cock. Just in the moment i let my tongue swirl around it, Chris lets out a relieved groan. I take him as deep as i can and my tongue dances around the tip. Chris moans and throws his head back, his eyes still closed. My hand starts massaging his balls and he starts to pant and moans ,,Fuck babe, this feels so fucking good!''. His hand gets to grab my hair and he starts to move my head. Gentle but still withe a sense of dominance. He just leans back, closes his eyes and moans by my movements on his pulsating cock. I can feel he is near by the edge of satisfaction, his balls start clenching in my hand. But i am not finished yet, so i stop my tongue work and let his cock out of my mouth. Chris looks at me a little disappointed but also surprised. I simply smirk at him, lick my lips and come up to him to kiss him passionately. ,,Are you ready for a ride Captain?'', i whisper in his ear. He smiles mischievous and helps me straddle on his lip. His hand reaches for his hard on and he directs himself to my heated and wet core. He give me time to settle myself down, so that i can adapt to his length and girth and hen i give him a reassuring smile with a small wink, he just thrusts in me with one move. I lean forward and start to move my hips up and down. We both start to moan, and Chris' hands lay on my breasts, massaging them, twirling my sensitive nipples between his fingers. ,,Fuck you are so tight! Taking my cock as it was made for you! FUCK'', Chris praises me and my body and his deep, lust filled voice paired with the look of desire in his eyes leave a shiver to my body. He thrusts deep and strong in my wet pussy and praises, moaningly, every inch of my body. I feel like a moaning mess on his hard on.

Suddenly, without a warning, Chris flips us over, so that he is on top now. I gasp because of the new angle, but Chris just kisses me impulsive. Our tongues dance around each other. He hits the spot with his thrusts and i just whimper ,,Oh fuck god yes Chis please don't stop! Fuck feels so good!''. Chris smirks, kisses me, his hand finds my clit and he rubs my clit with his thumb. I feel the orgasm rising, my whole body clenching, shivering. I feel his warm breath on my neck, as he whispers ,,Just let go babygirl!''.

Chris View

And right after i said these few words, i feel her walls clenching around my cock. My thrusts get sloppier because i am also nearly at the edge. She moans my name, her body shivers, her fingers leave marks at my bck and with the last few thrusts i spill my seed deep inside of her pulsating pussy. Fuck this woman feels so good! I moan her name and ride us through our orgasms. My body limpers and i just lean forward, panting, sweating, but absolutely happy! Lara kisses me, lays her forehead to mine and whispers ,,That was just perfect! I...'', and the she stopped talking. I just nodd, knowing what she means. I slowly pull myself out of her warm center, she gasps but smiles at me. I give her a kiss at her forehead. ,,I think i'm gonna take a shower, but for you i am gonna run a bath princess. Are you able to walk?'', i ask smirkingly. She hits my arm playfully. ,,Yes dork, i can walk by myself.''. She stands up from the bed, but her legs give up under her. I catch her, pick her up bridal style and take her to the bathroom, where i sit her on the edge of the bathtub. I fill the bathtub with water and put in rose-scented bathbomb. She just watches me from the tub, while i take a shower. While she is still in the bathtub, i get ready for bed. Shortly after she returns to me and climbs next to me. She wears my shirt and a hipster. She just smiles at me, kisses me, then places her head on my breast. I run my fingers over her back, enjoying her appearance in silence. It doesn't take long for me to notice, that Lara fell asleep. I feel that this is my opportunity to get something off my chest. ,, I love you.'', i whisper and then i also drift off to sleep.