𝐴 𝐺𝐴𝑀𝐸 𝑂𝐹 𝐶𝐻𝐸𝑆𝑆

GRABBING THE MAN ROUGHLY, SHE PULLED HIM INTO HER APARTMENT AND SLAMMED HIM INTO THE WALL

GRABBING THE MAN ROUGHLY, SHE PULLED HIM INTO HER APARTMENT AND SLAMMED HIM INTO THE WALL. Looking into his grey eyes with a steely glare, she questioned him, "Who are you?! Why are you here?"

She felt Tom's interest mix with her emotions, which honestly wasn't making it better for her. Her eyes snapped towards the other man, who put a gentle hand on her shoulder. "Now, Natasha--" However, before he could finish, she roughly pushed his hand off her shoulder, kicking his feet out from under him, and holding a fist in front of his face.

"Pertrificus Totalus!" She heard an older voice exclaim. However, before it could reach her, she shoved the dingy-looking man in front of her, the man catching the spell instead. Grabbing her wand, she held it out in front of her threateningly.

"Who the hell are you?" She hissed out, narrowing her green eyes at the three men in front of her. The man with grey eyes -- Sirius -- stood up slowly, wincing slightly. The old man, who honestly looked like he would fall apart with a single push, held up his hands non-threateningly.

"We mean you no harm, my girl," Tom scoffed inside her head, "My name is Albus Dumbledore, Headmaster of Hogwarts school for Witchcraft and Wizardry. These two men are Sirius Black and Remus Lupin. Sirius was not lying when he said he was your godfather."

Tilting her head to the side, she surveyed the three men, looking for any weak spots. Albus, while old and frail, knew he was one not to underestimate in a fight. Sirius looked like he could put up a good fight too. With the slightly unhinged look in his eyes, he was unpredictable.  Remus was taken care of for the moment, but she wouldn't underestimate him either.

"How do you know he's my godfather? I have no family." except Clint and Tom, she thought silently, feeling Tom's smug satisfaction at that fact. "How do you know me? How did you find me?"

Honestly, she was a bit freaked out about how they found her apartment. Fury made sure no one knew where she lived. "Because I had an inheritance test done. Trust me, Natasha. I've been searching for you for years. I don't want to bring you any harm. Hell, I escaped prison for you, after I was unfairly imprisoned." Sirius explained, a desperate look in his eyes. "Please, Natasha. I would never hurt you, Rosie."

"Rosie?" She questioned, a confused look on her face. Was that her real name? Sirius nodded quickly, a bittersweet smile on his face.

"Yes. Your birth name is Rosa Lillian Potter. You were born on July 31st, 1989. Your parents are James and Lily Potter, who died protecting you from an evil man. I... You're like a doppelganger for Lily... except, you have Prongs' nose." He laughed sadly, shaking his head. "Although, I guess I'm technically your dad, too. James also made me blood-adopt you when he made me your Godfather, in case anything happened to him. Please, Natasha. You're my little Rosie, I would never, ever wish to harm you. All I want is to get to know you." He pleaded, tears coming out of his eyes.