DROWNING IN THE SEA OF BLOOD

"MEETING CONCLUDED

"MEETING CONCLUDED." THE SNAKE-LIKE MAN ANNOUNCED, STANDING UP FROM HIS THROWN GRACEFULLY.

His gold arm shimmered from the glow of the candles placed throughout the room, giving his appearance an even more haunting look. With a sharp look to his followers, the man's lip curled into a sneer before disappearing from sight, the only clue of him ever being there was his left-over wine glass.

After a moment, a few of the death eaters stood up from their seats, shuffling towards each other and beginning quiet conversations. Although, all of them seemed to have the collective thought of staying away from Bellatrix Lestrange, who was staring down all of them the same way a hungry wolf would its meal. Once Natasha deemed it good enough for her to move, without causing any suspicion, the girl stood up from her seat — head kept down low, and out of sight.

Still, even if almost everyone ignored her presence, there was one who kept following her every move.

Snape.

She knew that even if she managed to avoid him, he would seek her out and question her — probably asking her why she didn't take the chance to escape, or something. She figured it was better to get it out of the way. Heels clicking down on the shiny tiles, she walked past the man, only taking a split moment to look up and catch his gaze. She could tell she got his attention — eyes glazing over in curiosity.

Finally, she made her way out of the meeting room, hearing the door slam behind her after a few moments. Only sparing a single moment, she used the mental map she had created in her head and led the two to a secret room. Well, it wasn't quite a 'secret' but she figured no one was gonna interrupt them in the marijuana garden growing in one of the spare rooms.

Out of all things, she least expected the Malfoys getting highs — she at least thought they were doing the heavy shit! However, the girl shook off her thoughts about the secret drug dungeon in Malfoy's manner, leaning up against the wall, and waiting for Snape to join her.

It took another two minutes, but he finally opened the door — his nose wrinkling in a distasteful way. "The drug room... lovely..." He sneered under his breath, before turning his attention to Natasha, who stared back at him challengingly. Immediately, his demeanor changed; he had a complete poker face. "Who are you?" He demanded, eyebrows furrowed in worry.

Natasha smiled, and crossed her arms over her chest, "What?" She teased, "You don't recognize me? Here, I'll give you a hint: our bites are deadly."

It took a second for those words to sink in, but when they did, he breathed out, "Natasha?" However, that didn't seem to be enough proof for Snape, "What's something only the two of us would know?"

"That I once took a really heavy shit in your shoe when I was 1." The girl deadpanned, face completely serious. Even with his collected expression, his cheeks still lit up from embarrassment. "Believe me now?"