𝑇𝐻𝐸 𝐵𝐸𝐺𝐼𝑁𝑁𝐼𝑁𝐺 𝑂𝐹 𝑇𝐻𝐸 𝐸𝑁𝐷

"CAN YOU START A FIGHT CLUB?" DAPHNE ASKED

Natasha blinked, and then blinked, and blinked again to make sure she heard that correctly. "You want me to start a fight club? Why?" She asked the blonde, crossing her arms over her chest as she leaned up against the stone wall.

"Because the Girls of Hogwarts want to learn how to defend themselves -- without wands. A lot of the boys -- hell, even girls -- from pureblood families refuse to ever take the answer no. There have been multiple assaults and it's gotten to the point where a lot of girls are scared. Seeing you fight back against Draco Malfoy -- one of the most stuck up and misogynistic assholes of the school inspired them to want to learn how to fight back." The Greengrass explained, pacing back and forth, "It would make a lot of girls feel safer in this school."

The ginger hummed, thinking it over for a second. She would love to teach the girls how to defend themselves; to put the skills she got from such bad experiences and put them to good use. "I'll do it. But let them know, I'm not gonna go easy on them because the people who want to hurt them, most certainly won't."

Daphne smiled, giving the ginger a nod and walking away from the teen.

Natasha sighed as she watched the lake -- the water moving back and forth. It was starting to get warmer, and soon she would be competing in the third task. "You know, you won't find any whales out there. Only a giant squid." Hermione teased, plopping down next to the ginger. "I was quite disappointed when I found that out. I mean, imagine; doing homework, listening to the waves and the sounds of whales... It would be so relaxing."

Looking over at the dark-skinned girl, Natasha felt a smile creep up onto her face. "It really would. Y'know, I've always loved the water." Leaning back up against the tree she was sitting in front of, she closed her eyes as she took in a deep breath. Hermione quirked an eyebrow, leaning up against the tree as well. "How come?" The Muggle-Born girl asked.

"I..." Natasha could feel her throat closing up, her chest tightening as she thought about her childhood. Licking her dry lips, she let out a shuddering breath as she opened her eyes. "Where I grew up, we were right next to a big thing of water. At night, when everyone was asleep... I would listen to it. It was so calming and so human." She couldn't explain why, but she found it so easy to be open with Hermione. She honestly didn't know why!

She killed this girl's parents (granted, they were horrible people, but still!) and they act like it didn't even happen at all. Natasha just... she didn't get it. She felt tied to Hermione in a way she couldn't explain but knew it would never change. "I remember hearing about how easy it was to fall asleep in the Slytherin common room. I mean, you guys are literally underwater!" Hermione exclaimed. Natasha chuckled, her nose scrunching as she watched the girl grow excited about the common rooms. "What?!" The curly-haired girl exclaimed, both of her eyebrows raised -- the crease in her forehead an obvious sign of her being confused on why Natasha was laughing at her.