THE PIT OF SNAKES

DROPPING HER BAGS ON THE FLOOR, SHE LOOKED AROUND THE GOTHIC TOWNHOUSE

DROPPING HER BAGS ON THE FLOOR, SHE LOOKED AROUND THE GOTHIC TOWNHOUSE. Sirius stood by her side, an awkward smile on his face. "So... What do you think? I've been trying to restore this place for years, but that bastard of an elf -- Kreacher -- keeps finding ways to put it back to normal. Thankfully, I was able to get my lovely mother off the wall." He smirked, pointing to the big painting that just said, 'WALBURGA, EAT SHIT!'

Chuckling at the painting, she turned to Sirius with a small smile on her face. "It's perfect, Sirius." She softly told the man, whose tension seemed to all go away after she said that. He smiled widely, rocking back and forth on his feet.

"Oh, that's good, kiddo," He ruffled her red hair, before gesturing to the rest of the house. "C'mon, I'll give you a tour. Kreacher can take your bags to your room," Taking in a deep breath, he shouted, "KREACHER! COME TAKE NATASHA'S BAGS TO HER ROOM, NOW!"

Hearing a popping noise behind her, she turned around quickly to see a rather old, and grumpy-looking elf holding her bags. "Fine," The elf spat in distaste, giving Natasha and Sirius a nasty glare, "Kreacher will take the Half-Blood Bastards' bags upstairs." Before Sirius could shout at the old elf, he disappeared.

"I'm sorry, Rosie." Sirius apologized, a bittersweet smile on his face, "Kreacher's never been the biggest fan of me. Ever since I became Head of the House, he's been really bitter about it. Just ignore him, sweetheart. He's not anything more than a bitter, grumpy old elf."

Nodding, she crossed her arms. "It's alright, Sirius. Thank you for explaining, though. Now, shall we?" She gestured to the hallway Sirius was going to lead her to. "And after the tour, I'll make my friend Clint's famous PB and J sandwich." She winked and began walking away from the older man, who cheered at the mention of food.

"As many of you know, there has been another contestant to be selected to compete in the Triwizard Tournament; Rosa Potter. After many years of searching, we have finally found her," The great hall erupted in cheers as the doors to the great hall were pushed open. "However, she goes by a different name. Her name is Natasha Romanoff, and that's the only name she wants you to refer to her as."

Natasha walked down the great hall, smirking at the students around her.

"Oh, my Gods... it's really her."

"I think... I think I'm into women now."

"I love her hair, I should totally ask her what shampoo and conditioner she uses."

"Forge, I think Mom had another child and didn't tell us, yeah?"

She chuckled quietly at the last comment she heard and lifted herself onto the stool.

"Natasha has agreed to compete in the Tournament if she could make a few requests due to her being illegally placed into it. While yes, she will be sorted and go to classes with you all, she will only be here for classes and for the days the tournament will happen. Now, I do believe it is time we sort Young Natasha, yes?"