𝐼𝑁𝑇𝑂 𝑇𝐻𝐸 𝑊𝑂𝑂𝐷𝑆

LAYING DOWN IN HER BED, NATASHA CLASPED HER FINGERS AROUND THE NECKLACE

LAYING DOWN IN HER BED, NATASHA CLASPED HER FINGERS AROUND THE NECKLACE. Her eyes fluttered, her body exhausted from the day. Switching between the different time zones... It was killing Natasha. It didn't even matter that she was traveling to the other time zone when she was physically resting – it was messing her up mentally.

Still, she knew she had to keep it up. If anyone knew what she was really doing, they'd hunt her down and force her to stop. She sighed softly, snuggling further into her blanket. Before she knew it, an alarm was going off, causing the girl to get up from her "sleep"

Natasha grimaced, getting up from her bed, and flinging her feet onto the ground. The teen started her routine, preparing herself for a day at Hogwarts. She was, undoubtedly, exhausted – mentally drained beyond repair. She felt like she had been run over by a bus, as well as dropped in a vat of acid. "Natasha!" Remus called, his voice traveling up the stairs, "Time to go!"

"Okay!" She called back, swinging her tote bag over her shoulder, opening her door, and making her way down the stairs. Yelena looked up from her cereal, giving Natasha a once over. Natasha knew her sister was worried for her health but knew to keep her mouth shut. Remus raised an eyebrow at her appearance, walking over to her.

He placed a hand on her forehead, a look of concern on his face, "Are you feeling okay?" The werewolf asked, taking a deep breath, "You don't smell sick... Are you stressed, or something, sweetheart?"

She smiled, removing his hand from her forehead, "I'm fine... I'm just a bit tired, Remus." She replied, rubbing the sleep from her eyes. He nodded slowly, a look of suspicion on his face. "Okay..." He trailed off, concern still high in his eyes, "Well, we have to leave now, unless you wanna be late."

She hummed in response, walking over to the fireplace. Grabbing a handful of powder, she spoke clearly, "Hogwarts!" Throwing the powder down, she was engulfed in a green flame – disappearing from the Black household. Remus, however, hesitated. Turning around, he faced Yelena with a questioning look on his scarred face.

"Yelena..." He trailed off, licking his dry, cracked lips as he tried to devise a way to phrase what he wanted to say, "Have you noticed anything off with Natasha? I mean, do you know anything?"

He watched her – gaze as sharp as a wolfs'. He noticed that the blonde's grip on her spoon tightened, halting her gobbling. "No." She said quickly, almost too quickly. Remus narrowed his eyes, before humming. Giving her one last look, he gave her a small wave as he stepped into the fireplace. "Hogwarts!" He exclaimed, becoming one with the flame.

Yelena watched, gnawing on her bottom lip. Gods, she really hoped Natasha knew what she was doing.

Walking into the great hall, Natasha slid onto the bench, sitting next to someone familiar. Well, familiar to her, at least. Tom looked up from his book, his glamoured green eyes meeting her own green eyes. "Hey, Mangus." Natasha smirked, leaning into Tom's personal space to see what he was reading, "Catching up on some subjects?"