Intro

(Feel free to skip this if you want)

Hello guys. This is my first time writing a fanfiction.
I am learning. I will improve in the future.

Miki is an Oc

Miki is an Oc. She plays a major role in this book. If you prefer like a y/n type of story, it maybe not for you but give this a chance.

 If you prefer like a y/n type of story, it maybe not for you but give this a chance

This is Mikoto Uchiha. She resembles miki's mother. This is what imagine her to be like. Miki's mother was forced to marry the mafia boss (whose name i haven't decided yet. Suggestions?) She plays huge part in miki's life. Miki loved and misses her dearly. Her mother is a drive to her rebellion against her father.

The unpredictable, Miki!
Full name: Kimura Mizuki
Age: 16 (28 in the future)
Height: 169cm
Zodiac sign: Leo
Birthday: 13 august 1989
Position: President
Father: Japanese+European
Mother: Japanese

She has messy and thick hair that's all over place because she isn't bothered to comb her hair. Her eyes are a piercing yellow-hazel eyes that easily intimidates her enemies. Her body is lean and quite muscular. She has multiple hidden tattoos on her body that includes spider and spider webs on her stomach and Japanese characters writing that is on each side of her back. I originally wanted her to have pink hair but decided on red (naturally black) She shows her boldness and power through her hair color. Also i don't wanna clash with hina-chan (best girl)

Due to her complicated and bitter relationship with her father, she stray on the delinquency path. She learned both English and Japanese at an early age. She hated studying the most and her grades are dropping severely. Her grades may drop but shes not dumb as she has a few skills regarding people (street smart). Most of the time she gives her friends free migraine. A problem child for sure. Although, She used to be much darker in the past.

A certain person was the cause of it....

She used to be one the champions in her father's illegal fighting ring. Most of her life, she is treated like boy which explains her unusual boyish behavior that scares a lot of guys. She got tired of being used and thrown around so she created black widow with the help of her trusted friend.

Although she leads about 150 people in her gang, she rarely gets them into fights but instead chose to ride around tokyo causing small ruckus. They're quite the peaceful gang. But other gangs are smart to be wary of them. They know that the strength of their leader reflects the strength of the gang. Somehow she got
Tangled with various gangs in tokyo.

Fun facts:
Owns small flat in tokyo to live by herself.
She have a habit of giving people nicknames. She likes to eat sweets. Cant handle alcohol well. Somehow gets along with her classmates well.

When come across a conflict, she is the type to do first, don't think later.

Her animalistic fighting style impresses people that is one of the main reason why people follow her. She is able to throw many consecutive punches at her target and dodges attack accurately. But when she's getting bored of the fight, she'll let her opponent punch her and she wouldn't falter one bit. Eventually her members ends her opponent misery. That earns her the nickname "Unpredictable".

At a young age whenever she is pissed and stressed, she will hit the concrete wall for fun until it forms a hole. Which is why her father throws in the boxing ring.
✽-(ˆ▽ˆ)/✽ ✽(ˆ▽ˆ)-✽

Miki's longtime bestfriend, Nikki!
Full name: Sasaki Noriko
Age: 16 (28 in the future)
Height: 165cm
Zodiac sign: Sagittarius
Birthday: 24 november 1989
Position: Vice President
Father: Japanese
Mother: African-American
(More info will be revealed in the future)

Nikki has curly 3C hair that she braids most of the time for easy management due to the constant complaints by Miki. She has doe dark brown eyes and incredibly lush eyebrows. Her calm appearance makes her more approachable and friendly. Don't let that fool you cause she will not hesitate to use her fist. She is Miki's childhood bestfriend They met after miki's mother funeral through their fathers being business partner. She's been through thick and thin with Miki never leaving her side. Her loyalty always with Miki. She has seen horrors that Miki went through and the horror that Miki has done...

Fun fact:
Cooks for Miki in her freetime. Spends most of her nights sleeping in miki house. Intelligent. Acts like she doesn't care about school but is actually good at it.  She's more of a logical thinker.

✽-(ˆ▽ˆ)/✽ ✽(ˆ▽ˆ)-✽

The intimidating girl, Vicky!
Full name: Victoria Borisyuk
Age: 15 (27in the future)
Height: 172cm
Zodiac sign: Capricorn
Birthday: 30 December 1990
Position: 1st division captain
Father: Russian
Mother: Russian+Japanese

Her inspiration was Annie Leonhartd from "attack on titan" she similar facial features to Annie. Instead of blonde, her hair is black and long. She straighten it and let it down most of the time. Miki and Nikki met her at the illegal boxing ring and convinced her to join their group. Miki calls her vicky. They both quarrel like dogs most of the time since they used to be rivals.

Fun fact:
Secretly likes rabbits and plushies. Went to the same middle school as nikki and miki. She wants to be a model in the future. She is a bit of a narcissist.

✽-(ˆ▽ˆ)/✽ ✽(ˆ▽ˆ)-✽

The one silently judging you, Mio!
Full name: Chiba Mio
Age: 15 (27 in the future)
Height: 162cm
Zodiac sign: Virgo
Birthday: 02 September 1990
Position: 2nd division captain
Father: Japanese
Mother: Japanese

Shes the character that silently stands in the back observing everything but also making her presence known. Silver curtain bang cover her left eye and her hair is short (It has multiple layers). Her eyes are gray that is look soulless and haunting. She dont want anything to do with you but if you provoke her, she will give it to you. Shes in the same class as vicky. Vicky notice her being alone and somehow approached her first (which she never does) and became friends. She suggested mio to try something new. Mio expected it to be a normal hobby but ends up joining black widow.

Fun fact:
Hates being a dirty and wear a mask most of the time. Tried to make friends but fails. She has the taste buds of an old woman. Last the longest when drinking.

✽-(ˆ▽ˆ)/✽ ✽(ˆ▽ˆ)-✽

And the toman members! Which I don't really have to explain. Because you probs have already read the manga. They're in the same universe as black widow. Everytime takemichi time leap, he will witness new events. Like in the manga.

And goes back to the past to change it.

Takemichi is part of the main focus but miki is the protagonist.

I might not continue this book  if this doesn't get much attention. But i will go through with it if people are liking it.

Please be mindful that my English isn't my first language.

I hope you enjoy this concept and idea of mine.
Thanks for any love and support! ( ̄ε ̄@)