| 07 |

Recommend song:
playιng: [Looking out for you] - [Joy Again]
1:35 ──────ㅇ───────── 3:47
► ▌▌ ■
volυмe : ▁▂▃▄▅▆▇▉

"Stop it, you two. Your curry is getting cold. Oh, Mikey. You already finished it. Sugoi" Nikki is eating her curry. Well how about me?
Fuck the currys. My appetite is gone. The hot breath seething through my teeth is enough to warm my food. I cannot break this staring contest with him.

No matter what, I'll make him blink. "Go on Kenchin. Eat your curry before your hair grows back." He scoffed still not moving his eyes. "Im not doing this anymore. This is childish." He says that but he's not looking away.

"Well, Why don't you give up then? You aint gon fool me." This time i open my eyes wider. He look taken aback seeing my yellow eyes clearly.

"Are you uncomfortable looking at these gorgeous gold orbs? Will you able to not resist these?" I raised my eye brows up and down. He furrowed his eyebrows in responds.
"What gold orbs, Look likes piss to me."
How dare he. I tightly grip my fork ready to strike his shit eyes.

 Mikey is snoring and snuggling on the table unfazed by all the noises we were making

Mikey is snoring and snuggling on the table unfazed by all the noises we were making. Nikki is tolerating this as usual. Putting her palm on her cheeks and elbows on the table, "Really. You're arguing with a kid." The word kid seems to trigger Draken to twitch his eyes.

"Ahah! I win! I win! Suck on THESE, Baldy." I stood up and shove two middle fingers hovering his face in celebration. That'll show him. He turns away with veins popping on his forhead.

"Oi! Sit down. You're disturbing others." Nikki pulled my jacket causing me to plop back down. I blinked and a couple tears came out the corner. How long did that last?
I look down at my curry, untouched. "Thanks for the food!"

"So, Does he usually sleeps after eating?" Nikki referring to mikey. "Huh? Yeah." Draken respond, ignoring Nikki gaze. Not only he's a loser but he's a rude loser.

"Baldy, is this how u talk to your senpai?" He chokes on his curry and coughs aggressively. It awoken the sleeping Mikey. What's his deal?

 What's his deal?