Coຕຕoᥒ Gɾoᥙᥒᑯ

The group walks through the town with Omega sitting on Wrecker's shoulder as the two enjoy Mantell Mix while Genesis adds some designs to her helmet.

"So, when's our next mission?" Omega asks. 

"With two bounty hunters after you, it'd be wise to keep a low profile." Tech says as he directs Genesis away from a pole she nearly was gonna hit.

"Tech's right." Hunter adds as he helps Omega down and he grabs Genesis's arm to stop her and that finally gets her to look up from her helmet. "There's too much heat on us right now."

"Ha! That never stopped us before." Wrecker adds as Hunter pulls him aside. "The kid's been through enough. She needs a break." The two look over at Omega eating her Mantell Mix.

"She seems fine to me."

Hunter passes by the group and heads inside Cid's parlor and everyone follows as Echo grabs Genesis's arm and pulls her downstairs so she doesn't run into anything or fall down the stairs.

"I've got a mission for you boys." Cid says as soon as they take a seat at the bar. "A simple extraction on Raxus."

"Raxus? That is the former center of the Separatist government. It has since become an Imperial outpost-" Tech starts to explain as Cid cuts him off. "I'm not interested in a history lesson, Goggles. You're being hired to locate and free Senator Avi Signh from his confinement." Cid explains showing them an image of the senator. "My client will meet you at the given coordinates to brief you. Details are on this. Now get going." Cid tosses the disk  towards Tech but Hunter catches it instead.

"Help a Separatist? Not gonna happen." He tosses the disk back to Cid and grabs his helmet.

"Your debt's still not paid, remember? A job's a job." Cid states as Hunter pulls her aside. "I am not bringing Omega to a planet swarming with Imperials."

"So leave her here with me. I'll keep an eye on her." Cid suggests. 

"I don't exactly trust you either."

"Good. You shouldn't. But if keeping the kid safe means more money in my pocket, it's in my best interest to do so, isn't it?" Cid shoves the disk in Hunter's chest. 

"If anything happens to her-"

"Yeah, yeah, Bandana. Just get outta here, will you?" Cid shoos them out as Hunter talks with Omega.

✦✧✦✧

"Alright, alright, let's go save a senator." Genesis cheers from her seat in the cockpit as the others come in. 

"We've never been to Raxus before." Wrecker says as he takes a seat behind Tech. "The coordinates from Cid have us landing outside the capital city of Raxulon, the home of their Senate." Tech adds.

"I can't believe we're helping a Separatist senator." Echo complains.

"So you have said. Repeatedly."

"So help me Echo if you keep saying that I'm throwing you out of this ship." Genesis groans as she slowly slides down her chair.

"I always thought we'd make it to Raxus someday. But not like this." Hunter admits as the Marauder jumps out of Hyperspace.

The ship flies through the calm and blue sky of Raxus "Wow, this is... calming." Genesis spoke quietly as two ships flew up to theirs. "Spoke too soon."

"Unidentified transport, this is restricted airspace. Transmit your clearance code."

"Input the codes from Cid's client." Hunter states and Genesis presses a few buttons, transmitting the code.