Chapter 11: You My Girl (Pt. 2)

Chad watched his Snapchat story over and over again. It broke his heart that it happened. Athena had went against what she said and got into a relationship.

He sat at lunch quietly. Athena seemed more happy than usual, which bothered Chad even more. He stared at her until she noticed. "What are you staring at Chad? "

He turned away. "Nothing. " He frowned.

She continued staring at him. "Why are you upset?"

"You know why." Chad growled. Athena shrugged her shoulders. Chad pulled out his phone and opened Snapchat. He showed her what happened. "Thought you said you were done with boys."

Athena sighed. "Why are you doing this?"

Chad got more aggravated. "Because I been asked you out. Just last week you hated boys- now you got a man."

"I told you. We can't be together. I told you we're just friends." she confessed.

"I don't want to be yo friend. I wanted to be your boyfriend since I first met you."

Athena sighed again. She sat there, trying to think of what to say to say next. Yes, Athena liked him too, but she didn't want to ruin her friendship with Melissa. "Chad. I understand but if I did go out with you, I'd lose some people."

Chad got a bit thrown off. He didn't understand what she meant by that, but he shrugged it off. "Okay Thena. Since I care about you we can stay friends."

He hugged her. He was sad that she didn't feel the same way, but it's what she wanted.

~~~~

Chad sat on the bench outside. Gee imagined how it would be if he and Athena were together. Melissa came and sat beside him. "So I heard what happened. "

He turned his head. "She told you?"

"She tells me almost everything.. " Melissa confessed.

Chad sighed and covered his eyes. "I don't understand why girls don't like me. I'm nice, funny and cute. What am I doing wrong?" he looked into Melissa's eyes.

Melissa felt bad for him. She touched his hand. "There's someone who likes you. "

He looked around. When he finally realized she was talking about herself, everything became clear. He saw the way she acted towards him. "You like me? "

Melissa cheeks got red with embarrassment. She couldn't believe she was actually doing it, but she was telling him."Yeah I like you."

He smiled. It seas a chance for him to move on from Athena and start something new. "So you wanna um-" Melissa kissed him.

"Melissa smiled. "Yes I'll be your girlfriend."

Don't have enough time for it this chapter but you know.. Comment anyways!

As always...

You guys inspire me!!