Chapter 21: Prego

[Regular POV]

Melissa walked into Mark's place after the party. She was still shaking from all the adrenaline of finally confronting her "best friend".

Melissa walked around until she saw Quise' room. He seemed to have a lot more clothes, shoes and a new IPhone 6, probably all drug money. But Melissa didn't care; the person she loved being rich and dangerous only turned her on more when she was around him.

Quise was laid back on the bed watching TV. Melissa came and sat on his lap then kissed him on his cheek. "Hey baby. "

"Hey Lissa. How was the party?" Quise asked me.

"Oh it was great. I got back at Athena ass."/Melissa said adjusting herself to his lap. She smelled him and he had a faint hint of weed so she knew he was probably high.

"What chu do? "

" I messed around with Marcus. "

"What?" Quise said getting upset. He didn't care too much inside but he couldn't let her know that. Then she would think that he was using her just to get back at Athena, which was probably true.

"Relax. We ain't even official yet Quise but you know you the one I want. He wasn't nothing compared to you." she laughed.

"Really?" Quise said and squeezed her ass. Melissa smiled at him sexually.

"Not now I wanna talk for a little bit." Melissa said before getting too in the moment.

"About what?"

"About us. What are we?"

"Well I ain't bout to be with you while you with somebody else. I don't play that shit." he said getting a bit irritated.

"Who Chad? I don't wanna be with his punk ass no more. I don't even know what I was feeling. He act like a little bitch, like seriously. Complaining and crying and mood swings. I probably can beat his white boy acting ass."

Quise chuckled. "Probably." he turned and looked after it vibrated. It was one of his friends asking is he coming to some smoke party they were having. He texted him back yeah. He slid his phone back into his pocket and looked back up at Melissa.

She stared at him blankly. "Who was that?"

"One of my niggas." he said. It stayed quiet."Aye you wanna come to this weed party with me?"

Melissa thought about it. It's been a minute since she'd smoked but it was getting late so she didn't know what she wanted to do. "Isn't it like 11:30?"

"What chu got a curfew or something?"she shook her head no. "Well come on then."

Melissa stood up and walked to the door. Quise walked behind her and grabbed her ass. Melissa saw this as him being romantic and she laughed. But Quise just wanted one thing. Sex.

They got in the car. It was a short drive because they were very close. Still, Melissa almost fell asleep from the drive. Quise kept shaking her to keep her up.

They pulled up to the house. Quise shook her again and she jumped up. The smell of weed was so strong you could smell it from outside the house. Quise unlocked the car doors and pulled a bag from the glove department. Melissa tried to see what it was but he snatched it from her view and told her to go in the house.

She walked to the door and she was instantly revived with energy from the weed. She smiled and knocked on the door. A boy smiled at her. "Dang what yo ass doing here? Ain't you a good girl? "

"Bitch where?" they both laughed,"I'm with Quise."

He opened the door for her. Quise was right behind her. Melissa stood by the door and shook up with the other boy."Sup Sean. The party was coo? "