⚛Chapter 3⚛

#Unedited..

A daily morning came for Avni and Advik.. They both came out of the room and their eyes widened seeing everyone packing there things.. Avni asked everyone where are they going?? Aarya shouted in excitement We're going to a trip to Kerala.. Before Avni could say anything further Advik interrupted We both are not coming I'm having important work and I want to eat the food cooked by Jaan.. Everybody had smirk on their face while Avni gave a death glare to everyone.. They all went for a trip and told them that they will be back in 1 or 2 months.. She was shocked but nodded and locked the door.. And the next second two strong arms slid around her waist.. Her cheeks turned into beetroot red.. She came out of his grip with great struggle.. Avni said strictly Go and get ready for office.. He nodded his head like an obedient child.. Then he got ready and went to the office but here Avni is very anxious that something is gonna happen very wrong.. Then at afternoon Avni received a call from Advik.. She got anxious and her hands started to tremble in fear bcoz it's not his usual time to call her.. With trembling hands she answered the call and next minute the phone slipped from her hand and landed on the floor and crushed into pieces like her heart.. The person in the phone said that her husband met with an accident and admitted in xyz hospital.. She reached the hospital with trembling she don't have anybody to console her.. She rushed to the doctor and asked about his health..
Mrs.Rathore he had a severe blood loss in her brain now we're going to operate him.. Let's pray to god that this operation must be successful.. She sat on the chair without any expression tears continuously flowing down..
After 3 hours..
Doctor came out of the OT grinning and said that he's safe but his face fell he said that he had a temporary memory loss he forgot things happened 3 years before.. She felt like her whole world shattered.. She left out a sad chuckle listening to doctor's last line.. He said to her that make him stay away from problems and he will behave like a stubborn kid sometimes so be careful with him.. She asked can I meet him but he refused saying that he's still unconscious when he get conscious she will be called.. She nodded her head and sat on the waiting chair..
After 1 hour..
Doctor called her to see him.. She became anxious but entered inside his room and stand at a distance..
Advik: Who are you??
Tears brimmed in her eyes but she blinked it off and faked a smile..
Avni: I'm Avni Oberoi.. How are you feeling now??
Advik: Thoda dard ho raha hai but I'm fine..😁😁
Avni: Theek hai ab mai chalti hun I called ur sister and informed her she said that she's out of town so you can live in your apartment which is near ur office..
She left the room without waiting for his reply.. After she came out doctor went inside the room and he started shouting and crying like a baby..
Advik: Usse bulao Dr. Chacha mujhe uske sath hi rehna hai..😭😭😭
Doctor rushed to Avni who was standing in the counter and speaking to receptionist.. Doctor called her inside the room immediately.. She entered inside him seeing him weeping like a kid her heart ached.. She went near him and he looked up at her and beamed like a kid..😃😃 Before she could speak anything he pulled her on his lap and kept his head on her chest like a kid.. She chuckled seeing him but she felt like her dress was wet then she understood that he is weeping.. She lifted his face and wiped his tears.. And smiled at him..🙂🙂 He pulled her more close and said Mujhe chodke mat jao na mujhe dar lag raha hain..😫😫 She thought for a while and said Theek hai par tum mere sath kyu rehna chahti ho??
Advik: Tumhare sath rehkar mujhe acha lag raha hai isliye tum mujhe chodke kabhi mat jaana pls..
She nodded her head and told him to rest.. He hold her hand tightly and slept while she was observing his childishness..

 He hold her hand tightly and slept while she was observing his childishness

♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣

So some funny childish things gonna happen..😁😁😁

After this track I guess scary track start.. I don't want to start scary track at the first itself so after some normal stuff scary things will start..

vartikasingh103Ishita_505 , Anu557 and Koyel111 behena pls read this story..

Love ya all..💞💞💞