⚛Chapter 5⚛

Next Morning..
Avni woke up hearing her alarm cursing it.. She tried to move but she couldn't.. She felt two arms around her waist.. She tried to get out of his grip but failed miserably.. She finally gave up and thought to wake him up.. Advik.... Advik... Advik... She shook him more than infinite times.. But he didn't even move a bit.. She got angry and shouted Advik... He woke up with a jerk.. She started to laugh he got off the bed and started to cry.. She started at him and trying to figure out what happened.. She pulled him in her embrace and he calmed down.. She asked What happened Advik?? He said something which made her laughing mess.. Your dream broke that's why you cried?? She asked.. He nodded his head in agreement.. She got up from the bed..
Avni: Mein breakfast lati hun tum yahi ruko..
Advik: Nahi mein tumhare sath chal raha hun bas..
Before Avni could speak he dragged her to the kitchen.. She started to make breakfast.. He settled on the kitchen counter.. Then suddenly there was a door bell.. She opened the door and her eyes got teary which is out of happiness..
She hugged her tightly.. Saisha dii aap kesi ho??

 Saisha dii aap kesi ho??

Saisha Tanwar.. (A/n: I fulfilled your wish chotu.. sumellikan_saisha)
Saisha: Mein mast hu tum kesi ho??
Avni: Mein bhi thik hu aapko bhot kuch batana hai mujhe so come with me.. She dragged her before she could reply.. She took her to her room and locked it and told her everything about Advik.. After telling she broke into tears.. Saisha convinced her they both have random talks just then they both heard Advik yelling Avni's name.. His voice was cracked and seemed he cried.. Avni left out a sigh and opened the door and went to the living room.. And as expected he was crying she went and stood there folding her arms near her chest.. He stopped crying and said in baby voice.. Mujhe bhuk lag raha hai Avu.. Kaha chali gayi tum yaha aao aur mujhe khila do na.. She chuckled and went to dining table and set table for him and Saisha.. She started feeding him and he completed like a obedient child.. She ordered him to take rest.. But he refused if she wouldn't sleep with him.. She said saisha to rest and showed her room.. She went with Advik and lied beside him.. He cuddled into her and she started to read novel.. Just then she heard a doorbell down.. She got up from his hold and went to open the door.. She opened it and found and unfamiliar face..

He asked her Where is Saisha?? She informed me that she's here

Hn she's here par aap kon?? Avni questioned him back..
Mein Rishi Tanvar.. You can call me bro bcoz I'm your dii's husband..
Avni chuckled and let him in..

 ♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠

Chotusa part enjoy it..💕💕💕

Double Update.. Kuch khas nahi mujhe bore ho rahi thi..

How's this chappy??

How Saisha know Avni??

Is Saisha good by nature too??

Will Advik gain his memory back??

Can I continue this track for another two parts??

How's the story going??

Gn everyone..😴😴😴

Love ya all..💞💞💞