⚛Chapter 7⚛

A girl was sitting near dressing table combing her hair.. Then suddenly
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Mirror started to crack and some words started to appear which is written with blood..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Kesi Ho meri pyaari Pari?? Tumhe takleef toh nahi hai na?? Mein yahan meri revenge lene keliye aayi hun.. Tum daro mat tumhe aur tumhari family ko kuch nahi hoga.. Tum bas mein jo keh rahi hu woh karo aur tum chahe toh tumhari JAAN ko bhi bata sakti ho.."
                         ~ Tumhari Pyaari Bestie..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Then everything became normal.. Sweat beds were visible on her forehead..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Tears brimmed in her eyes..
"Ruchi" she whispered in shaky voice..
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Avni woke up with a jerk.. Sweat beds were visible on her forehead.. She gulped a jar full of water in one go.. She got off her bed giving a peck on Advik's forehead.. She started to do her daily chores.. She went to market to buy some groceries.. As it was Sunday Advik was sleeping.. After buying groceries she was about to climb on the car but before that she saw someone like Ruchi.. She started sweating.. She went near that girl and tapped on her shoulder.. She turned..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
And she was non other than Ruchi..

Avni was in utter shock and tears were flowing continuously

Ruchi pulled Avni to Avni's car

Ruchi pulled Avni to Avni's car.. Ruchi started to drive the car.. Avni was still in shock.. They both reached Avni's home.. Ruchi pressed the doorbell and Advik opened the door.. He was also in the same state.. Ruchi sat on the couch and started to speak..
Ruchi: I didn't die I was alive infact Manav only saved me from Karan..
Avni: What did Karan did to you??
Ruchi: He was ditching me I got to know about this before my marriage..  I went to confront him but he tried to kill me so he pushed me from the hill top but at that time Manav came and saved me.. These days I was healing my wounds now I'm gonna take revenge for that I need all of your help..
She completed there was a doorbell.. Avni went and opened the door.. It was Arya, Anu, Mahi, Arohi, Kaira, Riansh standing with a wide grin.. They all rushed inside with lots of luggage.. After seeing Ruchi everybody dropped the luggage at the same time.. Avni explained everything to everyone.. Everyone thought to support her.. Avni said Ruchi to call Manav also.. So now everybody are ready for the revenge..

♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣

Chotusa Part sorry for it..

So how's this chappy??

I think there is more confusions, don't  worry everything will be cleared soon..

Please answer these questions..
😉😉

Who is Karan??

Did he really ditched her??

Why did he ditched her??

What type of revenge she need??

Is she speaking the truth or acting??

Is she gonna make trouble in their happy life??

Why does she want help from Avni and her team??

Is Manav really good??

What does that dream mean??

Love ya all..💞💞💞