⚛Chapter 11⚛

She opens the diary.. In first page there was her photo..

Seeing her photo tears formed in corner of her eyes

Seeing her photo tears formed in corner of her eyes.. She flipped the next page.. From their Ruchi's life starts..
••••••••••••••••••
Dear Diary,
I don't have anyone to share my sorrow.. Ur the one I can share my sorrow.. I love Avni and Aarya but if I tell this to them they will be worried about me.. I love Karan more than myself.. But I got to know that he ditched me and when I come back home with sorrow, pain, grief.. And my mom and dad gave another shock to me that I'm going to marry after two weeks.. I was on the verge to end my life.. I went to my car and started to drive to mountain.. I stood on the edge of mountain to jump but someone pulled me back.. I saw whose that and it was Manav.. I know he has feelings for me.. I just hugged him and told everything.. He took me to his house and for 1-2 days he took very good care for me.. I thought he's very nice guy but I was wrong he was terribly dangerous than karan..
••••••••••
                          {Her Pov}
I was about to read more but I heard divya dii calling me.. I looked up from the diary and saw her gesturing me to go near Advik.. I nodded and went to Advik.. I made him calm as he was fearing seeing some nightmare.. He slept peacefully cuddling me.. I continued to read the diary..
•••••••••••••
The next day at 7:00 at night he came very much drunk.. The next thing made me shock he entered inside the room and pushed me on the bed and started to unbutton his shirt.. I had tears in my eyes thinking about the consequences.. Then he raped me.. I thought he was not at all in his sense.. I put my clothes and his clothes too.. He didn't have any sense in the morning and he went somewhere and came at the same time.. Today he was not drunk.. I was relieved.. But he dragged me to the room and hovers over me and the same happened.. I felt disgusted seeing myself.. He tortured me day and night.. One day I thought this is enough.. And thought to go to the same mountain and jump from there.. And I did it..
••••••••••••••
                  {Her Pov continues}
Diary fell from my hand and I was filled with rage.. She's the one I loved so much.. I'm now a crying mess..

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Short part but I think I filled ur eyes with tears..

How's this chappy?? Hope it's not boring..

How's Ruchi's past??

Now Karan and Manav both are culprits.. Karan played with her emotions and Manav played with her respect and everything..

Actual game starts from now..😈😈

See you in next part..😁😁😁

Today I can't upload next part of Nobody's Mine Only..

Love ya all..💞💞💞