⚛Chapter 15⚛

{Her Pov}
I left you because Karan and Manav kidnapped our baby and blackmailed me..

She lifted her head to see tears in his eyes and he whispered OUR BABY??

She nodded Arohi is our baby I know this from the beginning I got my memories back a year ago..

I didn't tell u bcoz I was afraid and in trauma..

How did you know that Arohi is our baby??

Ek ma apni bachi ko kese nahi pehchanegi??

He smiled at her words..

She has your naughtiness and my behavior and her eyes is just like me dark brown, she is also very afraid of spiders just like me, she loves to drink tea whole day just like you, She has some curly hairs in the end which resembles u..

Koi aur proof chahiye??

He chuckled at her statement just then he realized Arohi was with Karan and Manav..

Then what happened to aur Arohi??

I started to stay away from u and u also started to hate me so he got what he wanted he left Arohi now she's with Divya dii..

I wanna see my princess.. He said..

Let's go she'll be waiting for me and one more thing she knows that we're her parents..
Pov ends..

Author Pov

They both left to Divya's house..

When they're about to enter they saw a mesmerizing sight in front of their eyes..

Arohi was running and Divya was chasing her with Milk in her hand..

Avni walked inside and stood in front of Arohi folding her arms near her chest showing fake anger..

Arohi smiled sheepishly at her mom Avni signalled Divya to give her the glass of milk..

Arohi gulped her saliva in fear and took the glass from Avni and drank it in a go..

Avni chuckled Arohi handed the empty glass to her and turned to see Advik standing on the doorstep with tears in his eyes..

Arohi squealed in happiness and ran to him and jumped on him making him stumble..

Papa itne din aap kya kar rahi thi?? She asked and the word PAPA melted his heart like wax..

Kuch office work se me bahar gaya thi princess.. He said in babyish tone..

Arohi chuckled and cuddled more into him which made him tight his grip around her tight..

Baby ab aapka homework chalo go and do it.. Avni said and Arohi quickly nodded her head and got down from him..

She went near Avni and gestured her to bend and when she bend Arohi kissed her both cheeks and ran to her room..

Avni smiled seeing her small baby happy..

She turned around and saw her love standing there with tears of happiness..

Kitna miss kiya mein mera princess ko ab aur dur mein nahi sehen sakta.. He said determined..

She nodded her head in agreement and hugged him..

Hmara ek ek dard ka badla hum lekar hi rahega.. He said with determination and anger..

 He said with determination and anger

♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣

How's this chappy??

How come Arohi is their baby??

Did Avni suffered from memory loss??

How's the reunion of our love birds??

Radhe Radhe..

Do vote, comment and follow me..