⚛Epilogue⚛

A baby girl around 6 years was running and a girl was running behind her to catch her and make her drink milk..

She finally caught her and brought the milk near that baby's lips..

The baby girl pouted but drank the milk and was about to run again but that girl lifted her..

Arohi princess come let's go to walk and then you do your homework okay?? That girl said..

Okay Avu ma.. The baby girl replied yes it was non other than Avni..

Avni smiled and carried her they both walked for some time it was night time Arohi did her homework and slept like a good girl (indeed she is)..

Avni went to the garden and sat on the swing she closed her eyes and then she felt like she was floating in air..

When she opened her eyes she saw her husband carried her in his arms like she weighed nothing..

She wrapped her arms around his neck and he walked to their room..

He made her lay on the bed and laid beside her hugging her..

Next Morning
Advik was sleeping peacefully but he woke up with a jerk when his beloved wife throwed water in his face..

He groaned and tried to catch her but before that she ran to the garden and she was about to run in another direction..

But before that he trapped her between the swing and his well built body when he stepped one step ahead she landed on the swing..

He smiled at her and Good Morning Love he said in a husky voice..

He took a seat beside her in swing and as soon as he sat she put her head on his shoulder and wrapped her hands around his biceps..

He too closed his eyes feeling the bliss..✨✨✨

THE END ••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

THE END
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Hope you enjoyed the story..🙃🙃🙃

Thank you for those who traveled along with me in this lovely journey..

Do vote, comment and follow me..

Radhe Radhe..