⚛Chapter 6⚛

He entered in and they both have some random talks just then Advik came rubbing his eyes like a baby.. He came and hugged Avni and pecked her cheeks.. Avni's cheeks turned into beetroot.. Advik saw Rishi and asked to avni in baby voice..
Advik: Who's this Avu??
Avni: Oh I forgot he's Rishi bro saisha dii's husband..
Advik pulled Rishi in a bone crushing hug which made both Rishi and Avni confused.. Mujhe bro mil gaya he said and jumped in excitement.. Seeing this Rishi was very confused to see the so-called Rakshas is behaving like a kiddo.. Avni understood his confusion and pulled him in the corner explained everything to him.. He just smiled and said I'll help my sisso.. They both shared a hug and their day passes with the kiddo Advik who was always behind Avni.. Then at the evening they all were watching a movie.. They heard a doorbell and Rishi went and opened the door.. His smile vanished seeing the person.. He welcomed her in.. Avni had a confused look on her face.. He introduced her and he didn't have any expression in his face.. She understood something wrong..

Helena Tanvar Rishi's step sister who hate Rishi and Saisha

Helena Tanvar Rishi's step sister who hate Rishi and Saisha.. She had a crush on Advik when she returned to India.. She got the news he's married she was very angry but waited for the time.. Now she got to know about his memory loss and she wants to make him fall for her.. (Chipku🙄🙄)
She came and hugged Advik.. Avni chuckled thinking about the consequences.. Advik pushed her hard that she fell on the floor with a loud thud.. Avni couldn't hold her laughter and burst out laughing.. Saisha also trying to control her laughter started to laugh.. Helena was embarrassed and threw a deadly glare to Saisha and Avni but that doesn't affect them..
Time skips.. 3 months later..
Still Advik didn't get his memory back.. And Helena trying to make Avni jealous but she herself get humiliated as result..
One fine morning..
Avni was doing work in the kitchen and as always Advik was sitting on the kitchen counter and adoring his lady.. Suddenly his head started to spin.. Avni noticed this and grabbed water bottle and gave him he gulped it in one go and fainted in her arms.. Nobody was in the house Saisha and Rishi went back as he got some urgent work.. Helena also left at she got another man who was rich.. Avni somehow took Advik to the hospital.. Doctor took inside the normal ward..
After 30 mins..
Dr. came with a wide grin which reached till his ears.. He came near Avni and started to talk..
Doctor: Mrs.Rathore Mr.Rathore gained all his memories back you can meet him once came to conscious..
Avni was in the cloud 9.. She sat on the chair with a very bright smile..
After 1 hour..
One nurse came and asked to Avni..
Nurse: Mr.Rathore gained his sense he's calling someone Avni.. Is that you??
Avni nodded her head and rushed inside and found her love was smiling.. She went and stood there and hugged him tightly.. He smiled at her..
Advik: Aaj mera fav saree pehenke mujhse milne aayi ho toh mujhse control nahi ho raha.. And at last he winked at her..😉😉 Avni blushed and buried her face in his chest..

Avni's outfit

Avni's outfit..
Then he got discharged from the hospital..
One week passed happily bcoz very much painful things gonna happen and many shocking truths will be unfolded..

✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴

Chotusa part enjoy it and sorry for small part..

Scary things gonna start..😈😈

I finished this track so quickly bcoz I thought this track is boring and the story is going on without any crisp.. So from now on true track starts..

Ty for ur support I'm gonna get 200 votes and 1k readers..

Missing aarya_wadekar Dada's story update..😣😣😣

MahiSumedhMudgalkar dii tell me how is my story going on.. U and Dada are my inspiration so I wanna listen it from you both.. And a big pls don't be formal..😁😁😁

Love ya all..💞💞💞