⚛Chapter 8⚛

{His Pov}
I woke up with a jerk is that a nightmare or gonna happen in future.. Ugh!! Where is Avni?? I started to walk downstairs but I heard some creaky sounds.. I started walk on that side.. I saw a shadow there I was about to go near it but I heard our main door opening.. I rushed down and saw Avni standing with groceries bag.. She went towards kitchen and kept the bags.. I was sitting on the couch.. She came and lied on my lap I smiled at her.. She dozed off in 5 minutes.. I was scrolling my phone..
                            {Her Pov}
I came from the market buying loads of groceries and I was hell tired I directly went to kitchen and kept the bags and lie on Advik's lap.. I don't know when I dozed off..
.
.
.
.
One boy was screaming pls don't kill me..😭😭😭
A small team was standing there with a expression less face..
Soon one girl in black salwar came in front and sliced his head it fell down away from his body..
.
.
.
.
.
I woke up with a jerk and found Advik sleeping on the couch in sitting position.. Ugh!! Nightmare..
I felt a shadow moving swiftly behind me.. I turned and saw someone's shadow on my window.. And some words with blood appeared..
"Mein aarahi hun"..

(A/n: This picture is my edit if it's not nice pls don't mind it

(A/n: This picture is my edit if it's not nice pls don't mind it..🤐🤐🤐)

I was hell shocked but that disappear.. I thought that as my illusion and started to do my daily chores..
                  Pov ends..
In the evening they both were watching movie..
Then things in the kitchen started falling their own..
Avni went to kitchen and again she saw the same shadow there and she slightly saw it's face it was similarly like Ruchi's face..
Avni started breathing heavily and sweating and everything blacked out..
                         {Her Pov}
I saw Ruchi's face on the shadow and I was hell shocked.. I started to breathe heavily and started to sweat and then everything blacked out..
When I opened my eyes I saw myself lying on the bed..
Ouch!! My body is paining..
I saw Advik sitting near me with worry fully written in his face.. He cupped my face and asked me with full cocern Are you alright Jaan?? I just nodded my head and cuddled into him.. I'm hell scared these nightmares and that shadow everything is disturbing me so much.. But I can't tell this to Advik he'll be worried.. I have to handle this and I'll..

▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫

How's this chappy??

Are you enjoying the story??

Thanks for 200+ votes and 1k+ readers..😍😍😍

Hey lovelies you can think this chapter as teaser for upcoming chapter..

Yesterday's part after Avni went to market everything was nightmare of Advik..

Everything was nightmare I confused everyone right if you want clear explanation msg me personally..😁😁

Love ya all..💞💞💞