⚛Chapter 16⚛

{Her Pov}
I was sitting on the couch with Arohi in my lap we both were watching Disney Princess..

When I heard door bell I groaned and pulled myself up the couch placing Runhi on the couch..

When I opened the door sudden wait fell on me and I stumbled only to be caught by Advik..

I chuckled at how Aarya thrower herself on me weeping my shirt I was concerned that why did she started crying..

I immediately pulled back and wiped her eyes Chutanki kya hua tum ro kyu rahi ho??

Hume sab pata hai kya kya hua yaha jab hum yaha nahi the..

Aur.. Aur.. She stuttered..

Aur hume yeh bhi pata hai ki Ruchi dii ko kya hua tha.. She said and then like always ganga jamuna started flow down my eyes..

I wiped and they all entered inside as soon as Arohi saw Aarya she jumped on her and kissed all over her face..

Mahi and Anu hugged me and kissed my cheeks..

I too kissed them lovingly stroking this hairs..

Kaira ran and hugged me once my other two banderiya's separated..

I saw how Mahi, Anu and Aarya jumped on Advik at the same time making him stumble at the sudden wait soon Kaira also jumped and joined them..

I heard another door bell and I know who it is I opened the door only to see my P.A standing there..

Her name is Lakshitha she's my dearest friend.. (Sumellika_stories lo I have added you here and I'll also add you in My Kidnapper)

She handed me some papers and some things which is necessary to break Karan and Manav apart..

First I have done all the arrangements and now I'm gonna proceed and in one day Manav's Mafia kingdom will be smashed..

I have many sources and through them I have finally finished Manav's dream Mafia..

I know I'm being an evil but they deserves this..

I have already crumbled Karan's business and now he's lacking for money..

I sent Lakshu for some of my important works..

I didn't tell you guys yet right well I'm the Multi Billionaire and Advik is also working under me but nobody knows my identity..

After this fight I'll make my identity official..

We all spent quality time with each other and 1 hour passed..

I know now we will be hearing a door bell..

And here we go Ting Tong the door bell rang and I quickly walked and opened the door..

I saw Karan and Manav standing there like beggars..

I moved and they entered and I saw Advik pulled Arohi to his arms and with his another hand he pulled me possessively towards him..

I just smiled at his antics and moved near them coming out of my possessive husband..

I stood in front of those two Assholes and then I closed my eyes and called out RUCHI..

Sudden glow fell on my face and I saw Ruchi floating in the air and when I saw the two victims there face was worth to see..

Ruchi was wearing black sales with a smirk plastered on her face..

I moved back and Ruchi came with a sword and Karan and Manav was sitting near each she was all ready to slice this both head but before that she turned back and saw behind me I too followed her gaze and saw she was seeing Anu, Mahi, Kaira, Aarya and Arohi..

I motioned Riansh and Rohit to take them inside once they went inside I turned only to blood splash in my face I was drenched in blood..

I saw Ruchi's disappearing figure soon she vanished in the thin air and I was genuinely happy that I gave justice to Ruchi..

I ran to the washroom and washed my face and turned to see Advik grinning happily leaning on the door..

I hugged him happily and exclaimed I gave justice to Ruchi..

Next part will probably be epilogue

I know this chappy is worst but I'm lacking interest in writing this story so I just thought to end it..

Meet you soon in the epilogue but I'm sure that I'll miss this story..

Will you guys miss this story too??

Good Night everyone..😴😴😴

Do vote, comment and follow me..

Radhe Radhe..