Comfronting

Guido skipped back happily to his house only when he was suddenly stopped by Ercole. "Ciao." Ercole said with a angry expression.

Guido smiled a nervous smile.

"Where have you been!?" Ercole demanded a answer. "Nowhere. I just took a walk!" Guido tried to hide the lie on his face. "Oh yeah? Then what is that?" Ercole asked as he as he pointed to a hair on his shoulder that matched your color.
(If you have the same color hair as Guido,I'm sorry.)

"you've been hanging around with that (y/n) girl haven't you!?" Ercole questioned. "No! I would never!" Guido tried to tell him. "And what about the color of the hair?" Ercole said.

The hair was to long to be Guidos. "What? There are many people in this town with that color of hair." Guido tried to explain. "And one this long and this color just happened to land on you? Huh!?" Ercole yelled. "I guess so Ercole." Guido said.

Ercole then breathed in and let it go. "Ok! Ok! That's alright Guido. Now. Let's focus on winning that portarosso cup!" Ercole said as he turned around from Guido. "Si!" Ciccio yelled happily.

Guido let out a sigh of relief. "We will start training tomorrow. Don't be late." Ercole told them. Guido gulped and soon walked home.

Enjoy! ❤️.