Fair and square

"Guido look! He knocked out my tooth!" You said you felt around your mouth. The state of blood was almost unbearable.

I then felt the other side to realize that another tooth had been knocked out. "Two teeth! Wait,where's the other one?" I asked as I looked around. I saw another tooth lying on the cobble stone.

I picked up both the teeth. "Guido look! He knocked out two!" I said as I held my teeth up his face. Guido gasped and look over at Ercole was now doing som sort of dance.

"Looks like I'm now 6th time winner of the portorosso cup!" Ercole yelled. "Ercole! That's not fair! You cheated by knocking out (y/n)! Now she's missing two of her teeth!" Guido yelled at him. "I won fair and square. It was your little friends fault for standing out to far." Ercole said.

"You kicked her in the face! How is that being fair?" Guido asked in a aggressive tone. "Hey! sta 'zitto! I won and there's nothing you can do about it." Ercole said as he adjusted the collar of his shirt and smoothed back his hair. sta 'zitto! Means shut up)

"signora? fa quella fonte come barare?" Guido asked the lady. (signora? fa quella fonte come barare? Means ma'am? Does that count as cheating?) the lady looked at Guido and me and then back at Ercole.

She walked up to him. "Ercole. You may have crossed the finish line,but you didn't do it fairly. I'm sorry,but you are disqualified from this year's competition." The lady said.

Ercole's jaw dropped and he had a very confused look on his face. "The winners of this years porarosso cup,is (y/n) and Guido!" The lady yelled. Everybody cheered. "aspetta cosa? How did we win?" Guido asked. (aspetta cosa means wait,what?)

"I didn't even cross the finish line." He said. "Oh but that's where your wrong." The lady said. "You see. When you jumped off your bike,you bike continued to move. It crossed the finish line,coming in second place." The lady said with a smile.

"Is that fair?" Guido asked. The lady smiled and nodded. Guido looked over at me and smiled a huge smile!

Hope you liked this chapter! Enjoy! 💗