Snacks and sneaks

I ran up to the table and sat down. I was the first on who there! I began eating the pasta.

The people brought Ciccio onto the land and laid him down to rest. "Ciccio! You idiot!" Ercole yelled. Ciccio was supposed to eat but he had a massive headache and could barely see.

He just needed rest. "Ah! Fine I'll do it myself!" He yelled as he ran to the table and began eating.

Guido stood behind me and as I ate away. I began to feel sick. I was almost done. I almost couldn't finish the last bit but I managed to swallow the last bit. "Done!" I said as I put my fork down. "sì! lavoro eccellente (y/n)!" Guido yelled as he patted my back and jumped on his bike. (sì! lavoro eccellente! Means yes! Excellent job!)

Guido began up the hill. Ercole finished him last bite. "finito!" Ercole yelled with a voice crack.

He wobbled over to his bike while holding his stomach. "Oh, sto per vomitare." Ercole mumbled to himself. (sto per vomitare means I'm gonna throw up.)

Ercole jumped on his bike and began up the hill. He had a massive stomach ache and could barely ride.

Guido was the first up the hill since I finished eating first. He didn't have much of a problem biking since I had eaten instead of him.

Ercole on the other hand was having a hard time. Everyone was surprised since he's usually a top notch biker. But not today.

I ran over to the finish line where He would finish. Guido made it to the top of the hill and stared at it. It was a giant hill and looked really big. "What's wrong? It's not that steep." Ercole said as he laughed and started down the hill.

Guido followed him soon after. Ercole was almost to the finish line when he saw me standing there. "Come on Guido!" I yelled. "You should have listened to me when I told you not to enter! Now your gonna have to pay!" He yelled as he kicked me in the face causing my tooth to knock out.

Guido was beside Ercole when he did it. Guido slammed on his breaks to stop and tan over to help me.

He gave me a small piece of cloth from how much my mouth was bleeding. Everybody came rushing over to see if I was ok. Ercole crossed the finish line. But without fair play.

Hope you liked this chapter! Enjoy! 💞