Question

"Ciao again (y/n)." Guido said with a small wave. "Hey Guido!" I said back. "Hey uh. So you remember me talking about the race. The uh,portarosso cup?" He asked.

"Oh yeah! I remember. What about it?" I asked. "Well uh,I was wondering if maybe you would like to do the race with me?" He asked. "Really?" I asked. He nodded. "Well yeah! Sure! But I thought you were doing it with Ercole and Ciccio?" I asked.

"Well,I was. But they kicked me off there team." He said. "How come?" I asked. "Uh." Hw hesitated. The reason he didn't want to tell you was because the only reason he got kicked off was because of you,He just didn't want to hurt your feelings.

"Oh! Uh,it's not important. So,would you like to do it with me?" He quickly changes the subject . "Sure! I'd love to!" I said with a smile.

"Great! Now,what would you like to do? Eat,bike,or swim?" Guido asked. "Uh,the biking sounds to hard. But I guess I'll swim." I said. "Ok! I'll bike. Now,who will eat?" He asked.

You guys thought for a second. "I'll eat. Eating then biking will be hard,so I'll save you the puke and I'll eat instead." You said with a smile. "Gratci (y/n)!" Hw yelled as he hugged you. You hugged him back withe smile. As he let go he grabbed your shoulders. "Ok (y/n). Let's get training!" He said as he put his arm around you as you guys walked together. "Ok! Let's go!" You added and you both went walking to the sea side.

Enjoy! <3