Training with Guido

Guido and me walked over to the beach to start training.

"Ok,(y/n),how fast can you swim?" Guido asked. "Well. I would say I'm pretty good. I'm pretty quick to." I said. "Ok! Let me see." Hw said. "But,I'm in my clothes." I said as I pointed to them. "It's ok. You can wear some of mine." He said with a smile. "Ok! Sounds good to me." I said.

I walked up to the start of the water and got ready to jump in. "Ok! 1....2....3!" He yelled and I jumped into the water swimming as fast as I could!

The water wasn't as cold as I thought. I swam around and back in 30 seconds. "Mamma Mia! That was the quickest I've ever seen anybody swim!" He said as he touched his head.

I caught my breath and coughed a little. "That was fantastico!" Guido yelled. "Thank you!" I said witha smile. "Ok! Next! Eating. Do you think you could eat now?" He asked. "I'm starving! I haven't had anything to eat all day!" I said. "Good! Ercole should have an extra bowl around here somewhere." He searched around the place. "Come this way. I think it's over here." Guild said as he motioned me to follow him.

"Ah! Here it is! The last bowl. I couldn't finish it." He said with a nervous laugh. "Ok! Perfect!" I said as I sat down in front of the bowl.

"Ok! Ready! Go!" He yelled as I stared to eat the bowl. I ate it up quick! "Done!" I yelled. "Good! Now! Time for biking." He said.

I felt sick from eating that giant bowl of pasta. Guido then jumped on his bike and started up the hill. "I'll meet you at the bottom!" He yelled.

I ran over to where he would come out.

A few minutes later I saw Guido come riding down the hill and pass he finish line. "I'll try and do better next time. I got a little stuck." He said with a giggle. "Ha,it's ok! You did good." I said witha smile.

He was out of breath and sweating but managed to do a small smile at me.

Enjoy! Hope you liked it! ❤️