Ercoles encounter

I was sitting on bench after the day was done eating a ice cream. I watched the sunset. The sky was orange and yellow. "How beautiful." I thought to myself.

After the sun had gone behind the ocean I sighed and decided to head home. As I was walking I got the uneasy feeling I was being followed.

I tried to hurry home before I heard a voice say. "Well we'll well. If it isn't my little friend. Finally took my advice huh?" He asked.

"Oh no. It's the fight all over again." I thought to myself. "What advice?" I asked. "Are you that stupido? About quitting the race idiot!" He yelled.

"Oh. Yes. I did. I didn't want any harm done." I told him as I backed up a little. "Oh no worries piccolino. I'm not going to hurt you know that you've done what I've told you." He said as he walked closer.

"Ok. Good." I told him. "Now I suggest you try and get your little friend out of the race too." Hw said. "Guido?" I asked. "Yes idiot. Who eles would I be talking about?" He asked.

"Your right. But I can't! He's trained so hard!" I tried to tell him. He thought for a second then smother out the few hairs on his upper lip. "Ok. You can let your friend continue the race. But not you." He said. I didn't even ask why.

I didn't want anymore trouble. "You know. Even if you tried,you wouldn't have won anyways." He said.

"You think so?" I asked. "I know so,(y/n)." He said. He then stepped forward to scare me. I flinched a little. He scoffed. "patetica" he said as he walked away. (patetica means pathetic)

I started my way back home. "Gosh." I said to myself watching him walk away. What he said got me thinking. He said he knew I couldn't win the race.

That night when I was laying in bed I kept on thinking about his words "even if you tried,you couldn't win anyways." Is the sentence that ran threw my head over and over again. So,I was gonna prove him wrong.

Enjoy guys! 💕