Chapter 3- What the hell?!

Dumbledore's office

Sophia
Tom and I entered Dumbledore's office and we saw all the Professors and two other people.

"Ah you're here, sit, sit." Dumbledore said while getting up from his chair and pointing at two other ones.

I can see Tom's emotions all over his face. It's a worried look. I know he's going to deny it later but everyone knows Tom can't hide anything from me.

"Uh yeah anyways, can we get this over with. Where are the papers?"

"I forgot to tell you they're both mean, feisty, disrespectful, bullies, Tom just complains a lot, and they both hate emotions." Snape said in all one breath.

Although he is my best friend's dad, I don't trust him. He works for my parents and him knowing is a risk. They all say he is the snitch of the death eaters so I might have to watch out for him.

"Also Sophia is very blunt so watch out."

"Snape can you shut the fuck up now so I can sign these damn papers or do whatever we have to do."

"My point."

I gave him a death stare and rolled my eyes at him.

"Enough both of you. Tom, Sophia. This is Alanah Johnson and Dean Johnson. They're gonna be your new parents."

Me and Tom simultaneously looked them over at them and gave them an observing stare. They looked confused and scared at the same time.

"No need to be scared. We're just two harmless little witches and wizards who have control over all elements." I said smiling.

Tom finally said something, "Don't forget you can control the weather sis."

"That part as well." We both slightly tilted our heads and smiled. You gotta love the creepy twin stuff we do.

They looked like they could shit their pants at any moment. Tom and I looked at each other and couldn't do anything but laugh. Laughed our asses off.

"Ok ok we're done but where's the paper so we can get out of here?"

All I heard Alanah say was "Well I knew adopting Riddles wasn't going to be easy so hand us the papers."

After everybody signed what looked to be adoption papers I felt a small surge of energy run through me and looked at Tom and confirmed he felt it too.

Dumbledore then spoke up, "Now that all the boring formalities are out of the way, let's go feast!"

As Dumbledore, the other professors and our new "parents" walked out, I stayed slightly behind so I could talk to Tom.

"What's wrong? I could sense that something was off on the train and it's only been getting stronger since we got here." I questioned him, causing him to come to a complete stop and pull me to the side of the hall.

"I feel like something bad is going to happen to Bea by leaving her at home. Call me paranoid or whatever but I know something bad is going to happen and us not being with Bea is one of them." He said while looking around to make sure no one heard us.

Tom has always been quiet so when he tells us something is going to go wrong 11 times out of 10 something is going to go wrong. I started biting my bottom lip out of habit when I'm nervous or worried.

"We could talk to Dumbledore and see if she can just blend in with the first years. 10 years old is close enough. And if that doesn't work Snape and Nick love her so I'm sure they would love to have her move in with them." I said pacing in front of him worried for my little sister. I don't care for much but if you mess with my best friends and siblings you have another thing coming. Tom nodded and we walked towards the Great Hall and stood in the line to get sorted in our house.

"Tom Johnson!" Announced Professor McGonagall. As Tom walked up to the stool I got worried that we may not get the same house. I would be devastated if we did.

"SLYTHERIN!" The green and silver table erupted into cheers as my nerves grew knowing I was next.

"Sophia Johnson" I walked up to the stool and sat down hoping to end up in the same house as my brother and best friends. I sat on the stool as the sorting hat was gently placed on my head. I was praying to the gods of elements that I got the same house as my brother.