Chapter 8-Last Word

Sophia

Potions

I didn't have this class with anyone I knew, which is a bummer. No Draco, No Nick, and No Tom. I mean I know Pansy and barely that, she wont stop talking to me which is annoying. I also see the golden trio that Draco was talking about. Mhmm the pretty one.

This class was utterly boring. I sorta already knew some of this due to Toms ranting in our dorm. I mean seriously he does that all the time. But I guess it came to use. I slowly started drifting asleep, again. I mean what can I say I love me some sleep.

Thirty minutes later

There was a slam on my desk. I'm guessing which are a bunch of books. I picked my head up slowly only to find Snape. "What do you want, Severus." I coldly asked. The whole class gasped. He looked me in the eyes and simply asked me "What does wolfsbane do to humans?".

I rolled my eyes at the silly question. A first year can solve that. "It slows down their heart rate to the point that it can be fatal. Any more questions?" I'm pretty sure that comment got him started. I mean at least he doesn't hate me, I mean im his son bestfriend how can he hate me. Well my background because he knows it but i'm not really worried about that.

The man literally started firing questions at me until he came to an end. "I thought you were the dumb one." I mean he's not wrong I can be pretty slow at times.

"I am, I just have to listen to Tom rants everyday. It actually came to use. Can I go back to sleep now?"

Snape rolled his eyes and just continued teaching which I'm guessing meant yes in his own twisted little way. So I went back to sleep. To be honest, fuck this class and this school.

Another 30 minutes later

Not really sure what happened but next thing I knew I felt multiple taps on my shoulder. Which didnt give me the will to get up but once I felt a violent shove my head popped up and the first words to come out my other were "WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE SHOVING ME LIKE THAT"

Hermione

Class soon ended as the bell rang. Everyone hurried and rushed out but of course I did not because one I don't like to rush myself and two this is my off period so it really doesn't matter. As Harry and Ron walked out without me they both turned around and asked " Meet at the same spot for lunch?" Of course they knew my answer so I simply nodded.

This wasn't anything new. I always stayed behind in potions because this was also Snapes off period as well so the room was always quiet. Well until today. As I was studying for a Beginning Of the Year test for Charms, I was interrupted by soft snores by the girl that was talked about all around the school. Sopia Johnson. I'm not going to lie, she sleeps pretty if that makes sense, but any minute now the bell is going to ring and she's going to be late to her next class.

This is probably one of the stupidest ideas I've ever had but I decided to go over to her and wake her up. First were a few taps but obviously that wasn't working. Again maybe another stupid idea because of what happened last term before her and her brother disappeared, I decided to violently shove enough to almost knock her out her seat. Like I said, one of the stupidest ideas i've ever had. The first words to some out of her mouth was "WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE SHOVING ME LIKE THAT."

I can't lie, her British accent was thicker than anyone i've ever heard of. It was oddly attractive. She was much taller than me. Maybe 6 or 7 inches. But definitely between 5'10 and 6'0. I couldn't really see if she was muscular or not, or even in between due to these big ass robes. But I could tell she had some meat on her. I soon got snatched out of my thoughts. "Hello am I talking to a fucking brick wall? Who the FUCK do you think you are?" Here goes nothing.

"My name is Hermione-"

"Well no fucking shit I know who you are, you and your little bastard of friends are the only thing people talk about around here like they have nothing better to do then stalk your lives."

"Umm ok then... well the bell is gonna ring any second and you-"

"Ok I will literally pay you to shut the fuck up please."

Well she's just so nice isn't she. Can't believe someone this attractive could have this shitty of a personality. She could have at least masked it from someone who doesn't know her.

She looked at me up and down then scoffed and said "Huh, dork." before walking away with her things she never had to put up due to the fact she was asleep during the whole class. After she left I went back to doing my usual. Just sitting there studying.

Sophia

I rushed to my next class trying to get there before the bell rings. It didn't help that the other class was literally on the other side of the school.

Naturally the bell rang and of course I didn't make it. Luckily this class was most likely a class I would exceed in. Defense Against the Dark Arts. I made it there maybe about 5 minutes after the bell.

I walked in and I saw a very mean looking short lady wearing pink from head to toe. I already don't like this bitch. But I look to my right to find Nick, Draco and Tom. I was so fucking happy. I ran over to hug them but quickly pulled away because of a high pitched voice.

"Young lady lateness will not be tolerated in this class-"

"Yea dont care." I simply just said

"Neither will rudeness be tolerated." She looked at me dead in the eyes like she was ready to battle or something. And one thing I wasn't going to do was let some short ass teacher think she can run me over.

"Are you done with your little temper tantrum? I didn't even miss anything because by the looks of it everyone is standing up and there's a bunch of empty chairs." I smiled. She rolled her eyes at me and walked away. What? I will always get the last word.

Lunch

Finally. Another break. I hate this school shit. It's so overrated. I was sooo undecided on whether I should sleep or eat.

I was still thinking about the conversation- well more like me screaming for no reason and her just making sure I wasn't late to class. I wasn't sure why I reacted to that, that way. I'm not sure if I should feel sorry or not feel anything at all. This is very... Different, to say the least.

I was still deep in thought until I got snapped out of it by my little sister running over to hug me. I also noticed she paused time.

"Bea as excited as I am to see you, you can't be pausing time randomly. Only in emergencies!" I exclaimed to her

"This is one. It's about mom and dad." That intrigued Tom and I. We knew they were tracking us down, I mean it wasn't like you were creating a new spell.

As she noticed that she had Tom and I's full attention she continued "They're dead."