𝟏.𝟏𝟒| 𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐡 𝐝𝐚𝐲𝐬

°☆°☆°☆°

"That doesn't look uncomfortable at all." Cassiopeia commented seeing the three bionic siblings wearing neck casts as they were having their check up and Davenport had the sisters along with Leo watch over the check up. "Also you have these but you don't have other ones for night if they wanted to sleep in a bed?"

After hearing Cassiopeia question the oldest Davenport the bionic trio couldn't help but look over to Davenport having the same question in mind and Davenport saw it too.

Cassiopeia has been suggesting this ever since she's known about their bionics and after hearing her theory about the neck cast the bionic siblings have been wondering why Davenport would have just done that.

Though they don't think about it very much considering they were already so used to standing in their capsule to sleep.

"Okay, now we'll check your bionic reflexes." Davenport shook his head with a nervous grin getting back to his computer and hoping this would get their minds off the question considering he did not have an answer for that. "First the left arm."

"Ohh!" Bree and Adam complained in pain seeing as they were the ones who got hit while Chase laughed seeing his older siblings being in pain and more specifically Adam.

"Okay, now the right arm."

"Ohh!"

"Oh, I hate this game!" Adam cried out after he and Chase got smacked in the face but he had to feel it twice considering that he had to be the one in the middle which he didn't even know how he got there.

"Okay, Adam. Well you can sit this one out. I'll just do Bree and Chase." Davenport nodded over to the older bionic sibling seeing his situation but that just led to Adam being hit one again by both of his younger siblings.

"Maybe letting him move places would have been a smarter move." Astrid looked over to Davenport after seeing her boyfriend get smacked in the face again, having him complain in pain once again with his siblings laughing.

"Come on, Big D, it's summer vacation! Let's hit the beach." Leo looked over to his step father considering he did not want to be down in the lab all Summer long.

"My friends have been telling me that it's been perfect weather all week for the beach." Cassiopeia agreed with her best friend so she had to help him out but also because her sister had to leave soon so she wanted enough family time first.

"See? Slap on some shorts and show everyone your pasty little walking sticks!" Leo grinned seeing his best friend helping him but then he knew he had to get Davenport on board yet that only got a sigh.

"Not now, Leo. We're doing some routine bionic chip maintenance. Besides, this is fun, right, guys?" Davenport shook his head as he wanted to make sure the chips were well but instead of getting support he got a bunch of sarcastic responses.

"Okay, are we done here? I wanna go be normal for a while!" Bree questioned removing the neck cast from her neck before tossing it but that accidentally caused the machine to spark, having Tasha who walked down into the lab to drop the drinks she had for everyone.

"Ow!" The De Luca sisters complained immediately as they had been leaning on the sides of the machine but with the spark they were surely electrocuted.

"Can't we go just five minutes without something sparking, exploding, or oozing around here? Or not have the girls you know get hurt almost every minute?" Tasha questioned sarcastically trying to point out everything that happens not only in the lab but everywhere in the house.

"That's true. Why am I the only that everything seems to target?" Cassiopeia furrowed her eyebrows seeing as she is the one everything they make practically charges at her even when she's not involved in the situation.