𝟐.𝟒| 𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐰𝐬 𝐯𝐬 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬

°☆°☆°☆°

"Guys, I need to prep you for a very important mission

"Guys, I need to prep you for a very important mission." Davenport announced to the teenagers once he had gathered all of them down in the lab. "And to demonstrate, Leo-"

"Ah, ah. Mission specialist Dooley." Leo cut him off earning himself a couple looks though his best friend held back her laugh knowing he was ready to milk in his title for a while. "Will be adding a little more audio-visual "pizzazzle" to the usual snooze-fest."

Looking back to the computer screen the Davenports and the sisters saw a video of fireworks playing earning him once again a couple of looks.

"Hey, you want a show? Kick in the dough." Leo defended himself seeing the looks from everyone though he knew that may help his case.

"Tonight I'm sending you to gather intelligence." Davenport continued explaining the mission to everyone though an idea came to Chase after hearing him.

"Oh, you hear that, Adam? You better bring a big basket." Chase grinned looking over to his older brother giving him a smug look as he wrapped an arm around Cassiopeia who shook her head hiding her small smile.

It seemed Chase's joke went over Adam's head as he continued to stare at his brother in confusion though Astrid, who had an arm wrapped around Adam, leaned over playfully slapping the younger Davenport on the shoulders.

Cassiopeia tried to hide her laughter once again seeing the look from her boyfriend while Adam looked over to his girlfriend with a grin knowing she understood Chase and his relationship but she was ready to stand up for him.

Davenport grabbed most of their attention as he moved closer to the computer saying, "Leo. I was satellite-scouting industrial sites when I found this warehouse that I think is a front for environment chemicals. See these barrels? They're full of toxic chemicals. They're expensive to dispose of properly, so they're probably just gonna dump them into the sea."

"Which could harm ocean life and obliterate the coastline." Leo added on thinking back to his and Davenport's research earlier.

"Gee, if you can't trust the people with money, who can you trust?" Cassiopeia sarcastically questioned herself not meaning anything by it truly.

"We all have money." Davenport leaned back, sending the teenager a look as he reminded her already taking that joke to heart.

"Sometimes you can't even trust yourself." Cassiopeia shrugged her shoulders ready to counter anything he said as long as she could get a laugh from it.

"I take offense to that."

"Yeah well almost a year ago you were gonna toss toxic robots into the local landfill." Cassiopeia reminded him how he admitted to both her and Leo after he tossed what he thought were the robots.

That seemed to catch Davenport as his eyes widened trying to think of an offense while Astrid looked between the Davenports and her sister in question, not having heard that before.