𝟐.𝟏| 𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐩 𝐨𝐫 𝐬𝐨𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐬

𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐄𝐃 𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐏𝐏𝐄𝐃
𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐎𝐍𝐄

°☆°☆°☆°

"Tonight's the night!" Chase cheered looking over to his siblings and girlfriend as they all were hanging out around the lab

"The night I start caring about what you're about to say?" Leo looked up from the desk asking his brother having Chase roll his eyes at him being used to them teasing each other.

"No, no I think it's the night we try to not make short jokes to a particular person." Cassiopeia shook her head not looking away from the cyberdesk though as she glanced back she saw her best friend sigh, having her holding back a chuckle.

"You see that's how you do it while still being cute." Chase gestured over to his girlfriend while giving his brother a pointed look thankful Cassiopeia was there for the comebacks.

"Please you think anything coming from the person that is willing to make out with you is cute." Leo scoffed knowing that if his best friend did anything Chase is one hundred percent behind her.

"Leo, Leo, look at him, it isn't willingly, it's full pleasure." Cassiopeia walked over to Leo placing a hand on his shoulder as she whispered to her best friend having him scrunch his nose at the comment.

Chase on the other hand used his enhanced hearing to listen in having him grow a small smile and as he glanced over to his girlfriend he knew she meant for him to listen in after Cassiopeia sent him a wink as she moved back to the cyberdesk.

"Okay well now after that I will need to wash my ears and brain with soap." Leo looked down, shaking his head while Bree and Adam chuckled at him, thankful they didn't hear whatever Cassiopeia told him. "Now what was your little geek heart raving about."

"The new frozen yogurt shop is opening! Fifty-two flavors and four of them are sugar-free." Chase went back to his original conversation but as he spoke he saw his sister's look having his smile drop. "Oh, who are you kidding? You passed out the first time you discovered nail polish."

"I've heard of those yogurt places when Astrid and I went on one of our dates. They get you by charging extra for toppings. So, I'm bringing my own." Adam walked over to his younger siblings explaining his plan as the best friend duo turned to each other sharing a confused look as Adam opened his jacket. "You don't even wanna know what's in my pants."

"Pretty sure my sister knows." Cassiopeia mumbled going back to the cyberdesk as Chase stifled his chuckle hearing her.

"Aah! Ooh! Hot butterscotch! Ooh!" Adam cried after slapping his jeans feeling his legs burn with the butterscotch having the attention turn to him as he made his way to Leo.

His siblings and Cassiopeia looked over at him with slight chuckles seeing him try to help himself immediately before going back to do what they were doing.