𝟐.𝟖 | 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐤'𝐬 𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐭

°☆°☆°☆°

Cassiopeia sat with her friends in the hallway all being very busy looking through the pages of their yearbook just how everyone was

Once she glanced up she realized her boyfriend rushing over to the group holding a not-so-happy expression with the yearbook wide open.

Chase pushed by his brothers showing them the yearbook in his hands, "Did you guys see the yearbook? Everybody but me got "a most likely to" even Leo!"

"What? Let me see that." Leo grabbed the yearbook flipping through the pages and finding himself, once he did look through the book with the biggest smile realizing the advantage he had against his brother, "Most likely never to get a most likely. I'm on the board!"

"Ah yes, the biggest title for- yeah I'm too tired to even finish that thought." Cassiopeia tried her best to come up with a witty comment but her low hours of sleep started to catch up with her.

"Oh no is little miss "Most likely to be an Overachiever" and "Most likely to be a Billionaire" getting too tired?" Leo jokingly pouted, skipping over to his best friend's pages before showing her pages to the group.

"I don't know, mister "I broke my dad's one of a kind diamond encrusted sunglasses", do you get tired of having to find a hiding spot for every piece you break?" Cassiopeia grinning remembering the video Eddie showed her the other night making Leo look at her with wide eyes before trying to hide behind the yearbook.

Seeing his brother's reaction Chase let out a small chuckle before patting his girlfriend's shoulder placing a kiss on her head whispering, "Good job."

"In the yearbook staff's defense most of those "most likely to's" are just made up on the spot so there were enough pages to count as a yearbook." Caleb pointed out knowing what Mia had told him, hoping to settle his friend's worries.

"So you didn't get one either then." Chase turned to the blond with a hopeful look seeing there was a chance he wasn't the only one left out but his hope lessened seeing Caleb's sheepish grin and it didn't help when Leo showed him Caleb's page. "Well, that proves it. I'm completely invisible at this school."

"I disagree. I think you've made quite the impact since you've come to this school." Cassiopeia furrowed her eyebrows as sure glanced up to her boyfriend hoping to help him out.

"Not a positive one." Leo snickered remembering some occasions Chase's interventions didn't work out the best for him.

Hearing his youngest brother Adam joined, sharing a high five with him while Chase's shoulders dropped at his brothers teasing having Cassiopeia rub his back knowing how sometimes their comments do get to him.

"And Chase, you're not completely invisible at this school. If you were invisible, I couldn't do this." Adam turned to his brother trying his best to seem sincere but a small grin began to play on his lips as he pulled his arm back.