𝟏.𝟐| 𝐫𝐨𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐬 𝐯𝐬 𝐡𝐮𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐬

The next day the three bionic siblings and two best friends were up

The next day the three bionic siblings and two best friends were up. Leo and Cassiopeia were already changed and when they got back down the three bionic siblings were in their training suit packing their items. 

Adam sat on a chair leaning his foot up on a desk eating something as Bree sat with the best friends on the cyber desk while Chase was taking some things from the lab.

"What're you doing?" Leo questioned Chase who was taking some pens which confused everyone else as to what the bionic boy was doing. "If Davenport is gonna ship us off to some remote facility, then the office supplies are coming with us." Chase responded as he threw the pen and pencils in the bag he had. 

"What use would that have on either of you? Davenport's a billionaire he can get more of them then you guys would get stuck with office supplies." Cassiopeia pointed out as Bree nodded, agreed with her.

"It shows it's point eventually." Chase responded trying to show his point but even he had to admit it was kind of ridiculous before he walked around getting more supplies. "We just got our first taste of normal life. I was this close to getting a curfew which I was totally gonna break." Bree sighed as she turned to Leo and Cassiopeia. 

"Oooh! But maybe when we get to whenever we're going, we'll meet a sassy lab chimp named Bobo who will take us on adventures and teach us how to love." Adam smiled explaining as Chase sat next to Cassiopeia on the cyber desk.

"Adam. . . one day I would love to open up your brain and see what is in there." Cassiopeia shook her head with a small smile looking over to the older boy. "Oo, can you do that after we come back? Because everyone always says my brain is filled with candy but I want to meet the chimp." Adam smiled, licking the bowl as Cassiopeia turned to Chase in question but he just shook his head.

"You'll probably make him angry and he'll maul you and snack on your fingers." Chase turned to his older brother referring to his previous comment.

"Hey. I create the monkey fantasies around here." Adam stood up turning to his little brother in seriousness as his siblings gave him a look. "Well, kids, I hope you've enjoyed your stay at Casa Davenport. I know I haven't. Sayonara!" Eddy appeared on the screen as he laughed causing the bionic siblings to sigh in irritation.

"Eddy, I know we've never been the best of friends, but we're gonna miss you." Bree started off as Leo and Cassiopeia turned to her in confusion.

"Oh, really?" Eddy smiled thinking she was genuine. "No!" Adam shook his yelling at him sitting next to his brother. "We hate you!" Bree told him truthfully. "You're evil!" Chase yelled, sighing as Leo and Cassiopeia agreed on with him. "Where is this training facility anyway?" Leo asked his bionic step siblings before turning to Eddy as Cassiopeia looked at him in question.

"Facility X? Oh, it's all the rage." Eddy showed them an image of this beautiful island with blue shimmery water, green mountains that brought some life onto the land making the teenagers look at it with smiles. "That's pretty nice." Chase smiled turning to his older brother who nodded in agreement.