𝟐.𝟕 | 𝐚𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐮𝐧𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐞, 𝐚𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐛𝐥𝐞𝐦

°☆°☆°☆°

The Davenports and the De Luca girls all walked out of the elevator following Davenport after he had called a meeting

Neither knew what the meeting was about.

All they knew was Davenport was more than excited about it as he practically floated out of the elevator before he recalled, "Inventing the wheel? Boring. Discovering electricity? Snooze. Sliced bread? Lame. But now, Davenport Industries introduces the world's first. . . proton fuser!"

Davenport removed the cloth from his invention hoping to be met with several rounds of applause for his genius invention though what he found was a room full of silence, no inch of excitement even from the couple who would often match his excitement when it came to the science and technology.

"You know, for a scientist you'd think your payoffs would be a bit more proportionate to your buildups." Leo furrowed his eyebrows towards the invention before pointing out the disappointment they all felt.

"Uh, the payoff is that it allows us to see the origins of the universe. This thing fuses subatomic particles, so we can understand how planets form." Davenport scoffed trying to explain his invention to everyone.

"Well, we already understand how boredom forms." Bree countered still not finding the importance of their presences earning her sounds of agreement from her brothers.

"Haven't you ever wondered where stuff comes from?" Davenport moved over to the bionic siblings while Cassiopeia and Astrid moved aside.

"Yeah but then Astrid told me one. I can't wait to try it out!" Adam nodded remembering his conversation with his girlfriend earning the couple several looks of surprise, and some in disgust.

Cassiopeia turned to her sister, raising her eyebrow waiting for her response only to see Astrid sighed running her hands through her hair explaining, "Elephant toothpaste. I told him how it's made and I'll teach him how to. . . we haven't tried the other thing yet though."

Of course her last comment was whispered to the best friend duo beside her having Leo and Cassiopeia to share looks of disturbance which both Bree and Chase matched noticing their expressions.

Astrid and Adam on the other hand smiled at the reactions of their younger siblings while Davenport chose to ignore the comments before continuing, "I meant like galaxies. Stars? Planets?"

"Our names are quite literally from stars and constellations." Cassiopeia raised her hand gesturing between her sister and herself, having the attention turn to them.

"Ha, ha, ha, bleh!" Davenport sarcastically laughed walking over to the two girls before blowing a raspberry towards the two having them stare at him with a blank expression shrugging it off. "Guys, I have always wanted to build this thing, and now it's a reality. It's an important life lesson if you have a dream, believe in it, 'cause it can happen."