Nightmare

I was back into the 74th hunger games. Me and Peeta were still in the cave. Peeta's leg has been pouring out a lot of blood. I am so scared he will lose too much blood. His face already became pale. I am holding his hand and tried to tell him that everything gonna be okay. Peeta just gave me a sad smile which i knew that he tried to tell me that it was the end. I shake my head and tell him no this is not your end, i will helped him pass through this. "Promise me you will stay with me?" i told him. Then he said "Always". When things got a little under control, suddenly we heard a growl from outside. I quickly took my bow and ready. But then, mutts running towards Peeta and attacked. I don't what to do. I am scared if i shoot ,the arrow will got into Peeta. I heard him screaming in pain and asked me to leave. My body is shaking and i am crying and screaming so that the mutts will attacked me. I close my eyes and my ears and ready for the mutts but then i heard nothing. At first, i don't want to move because i thought that i will see Peeta's dead body lying infront of me. But then i heard a laugher. Before i see who it is i already knew the laughter came from Snow. I look at him, then he said something that i never ever wanted to hear. "How are u Miss Everdeen, love to see you again. I told you before that i wanted you and i to be friend and you promised me that you don't want to have a war. But then, you broke your promised and i think that means we are not friend anymore. You know if you broke your promised, you will have to get paid for it".Then i see an evil smile on his face. I don't like whatever i will see after this. I knew theres something Snow already planned to slowly kill me. But i don't care anymore, i wanted to die because all my family have left me and also Peeta. I wanted to joined them. But then Snow asked the peacekeeper to bring the cage in. At first, i thought he will put me in the cage and tortured me in it. Unfortunately as i saw the cage being carried inside the room and placed just right infront of me. I see my boy with the bread. He has a lot of bruised and scars on his body. I run towards him and hold his hand. Hy hand is shaking very badly because i am scared i will lost him. I heard him saying that he loves me and its okay, don't care about him. Before i can talk to him two peacekeeper pulling me to the other side of the room. They hold my hands and legs very tight. I thought they will kill me but then i see Peeta being tortured and electrocuted in his cage. My heart just felt like it is being tore apart. I screamed out until i past out.