Excerpt

"He cannot satisfy a woman in bed,"she accused.

"Anjali..."a painful yelp left his mouth.
"I'm saying the truth...we have been married for almost 6 months...I want a divorce...I can't stay with an impotent man and waste my life,"she yelled mercilessly.

I felt the earth beneath me begin to crumble hearing her accusations.

"Moreover I love Harsh and he loves me.So please stop being a hindrance in our love and grant me divorce,"she said harshly to me and held my brother's hands lovingly.

"Im ready to give you a divorce.Have a happy life ahead,"I wished them as tears threatened to fall from my eyes.

"Finally" my brother sighed happily and hugged my wife without any remorse or guilt while my parents looked at the couple happily as if I never existed in their life.

Something broke inside me seeing them unbothered about my pain and that's the day I started hating everything around me.

He was betrayed by his own family.His wife cheated on him with his brother which made him hate the idea of love.He thought he could never fall in love again until the day he found her...an innocent beauty....too innocent to the world.

Trying to write a new story...hope you all will support me .