2.Tangled Lies

Please give me your honest reviews dear readers.I know it's too early to ask but I need motivation to know if I'm doing it right.🙏🙏🙏🥺🥺🥺

Please VOTE  and Comment and also share this story🙏🙏🥰🥰🥰

This part is dedicated to you sweetheart SweCanMia 🥰🥰🥰

Yadhu's POV

"You are not a man" her words still filled my ears like molten lava. I don't know whether I will ever get peace in my life after my disastrous married life.

I never had any flings during my school or college. And also, during my MD, I was practically a nerd who stayed away from women except for Shreya. Arjun and Shreya were my best friends from school days. Shreya had always wanted to be a doctor to make her family proud as they had a chain of hospitals all over the country. In contrast, Arjun wanted to be with Shreya as he followed her around like a lost puppy.

On the other hand, I wanted to help people suffering from heart disease as my paternal grandmother Gayatri Devi died suffering a cardiac arrest. And it was my granddad's wish to make me a doctor to help people in need. I wanted to be the best in my profession, so I worked hard to reach whatever I am today---a successful surgeon, but in the end, I'm nothing but a failed husband.

I still remember the first time I met her---Anjali. My parents set up the meeting and told me that she would be a perfect wife for me. Though I felt awkward about getting into an arranged marriage, it was the norm of society if you reach a certain age. And me being single, didn't think twice before agreeing to it as I wanted to give happiness to my parents, at least by marrying the girl of their choice. And Anjali Raghav was the ideal choice for them as she was the daughter of their family friend Mr.Raghav Kumar and Mrs.Supriya Raghav, and the heiress of the RK group.

Flashback

"Hi Yadhu," she greeted me cheerfully. She looked beautiful and poised in a classy red saree with a sleeveless blouse.

 She looked beautiful and poised in a classy red saree with a sleeveless blouse

"Hi, Anjali, "I greeted back awkwardly.

"This is so embarrassing, right?" She chuckled.

"We have known each other for so long yet never thought that we will end up in such an awkward situation...Marriage and all...Don't you think so, Yadhu?" she asked, smiling at me.

"I know...Do you want to marry me?" I asked pretty straightforwardly, not wanting to beat around the bush.

"Yadhu...I want to make this clear to you. Frankly speaking, I want to concentrate on dad's business as of now. I am definitely not going to be a homemaker...I was born to work, "she said confidently.

"And I'm definitely not going to tie you down. To work or not work is your choice. I am not a chauvinist either," I replied, totally liking her confidence and open-minded talks.