5

~

3rd person

"uh what ha-" Suna was about to ask , until he got interrupted.

"out of the way Motoya."

Osamu and Suna stayed quiet , trying to figure out what happened.

On the other hand , Atsumu was freaking out.

"oh damn his voice is hot- WAIT NO ATSUMU SHUT UP HES MAD... but he's hotter when mad..NOPE SHUSH THATS NOT THE POINT HERE." he thought , mentally slapping himself.

He took a look of the alpha in front of him.

"woahh he looks good from the back- okay Atsumu literally shut up. time to think , what would i do if Osamu was mad?" he took a second to think, going back to when Osamu was mad.

He's usually make fun of his twin, but he had to do something that wouldn't get the alpha angrier.

He then thought about what he rarely does , but loves when he does it.

When Osamu is mad , Atsumu would usually make fun of the taller male, but if he didn't feel like arguing, he'd hug is brother.

Osamu secretly loved when Atsumu hugged him, it made him calm down and feel comfort.

but the thing is, would Atsumu hug a random stranger..?

He most definitely would.

Now back to what was going on in front of him.

"uh Kiyoomi calm down , it's over , look we're fine !" Komori said , gesturing to Atsumu that was going next to him.

Kiyoomi's expression turned into a bigger frown , not daring to make eye contact with the blonde omega.

"i didn't ask. move." the same deep voice was heard, coming from the alpha.

Sakusa took a step forward , making Komori and Atsumu step back.

Was Komori scared for himself ? no. for the guys about to run away ? yes.

Sakusa wouldn't dare hurt his family members.

He'd only do little slaps , punches , pushes , kicks , etc , taking 3 showers after of course.

"Kiyoomi-" Komori was about to say , getting cut off.

"Motoya i said move-" Sakusa said a bit more sternly , getting interrupted by the smaller blonde.

Atsumu wrapped his arms around the taller males torso , fitting perfectly.

Everyone was in shock , especially Sakusa.

By this time the two males have already ran away.

"please calm down , i'm fine now" Atsumu mumbled breathlessly in the alphas chest.

Was Atsumu a bit scared ? yes. did he care ? no.

The alpha was frozen , not knowing what to do as his arms were out to the side.

Osamu was shocked , left speechless.

Sunas eyes widened , only a little though.

Komori shocked, not knowing what to say.

"uh- uhm Atsumu uh Sakusa is uh a germaphobe." Komori finally said.

"WAHH" Atsumu made a noise , quickly moving back from the taller male.

"uh- i-i'm so sorry! i thought it'd calm you down so i uh kinda just did it and and-" Atsumu said , rambling, not knowing what to say, he got cut off as he got pulled.

The alpha pulled Atsumu back into the hug, chin rest on Atsumu's head, arms wrapped around the smaller males body.

Atsumu hesitantly hugged the male back, slowly getting more comfortable as he wanted more warmth.

Atsumu fit perfectly in Sakusa's arms , head right below the alphas chin, making Sakusa chin automatically on top of Atsumus head.

Komori looked at them in shock, blinking in confusion.

"HUHHHH. RIN DO YOU SEE THAT? AM I GOING BONKERS?!??" Komori started yelling.

Suna was shocked as well, staring at his cousin and the blonde hugging right in front of him.

"what the fuck is happening right now." Osamu thought as he was frozen in place.

~

𝘀𝗵𝗼𝗿𝘁 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿, 𝘀𝗼𝗿𝗿𝘆!

𝗴𝗶𝘃𝗲 𝗺𝗲 𝗶𝗱𝗲𝗮𝘀 𝗼𝗳 𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘁𝗼 𝘄𝗿𝗶𝘁𝗲 𝗻𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝗽𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗲!

𝘀𝗼𝗿𝗿𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗺𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗸𝗲𝘀/𝗲𝗿𝗿𝗼𝗿𝘀.

𝘆𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗶 𝗵𝗮𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝗻𝗻𝗲𝗱 𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝗶 𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗴𝗼𝘁 𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗶 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗴𝗼𝗻𝗻𝗮 𝗱𝗼 𝘀𝗼 𝗽𝗹𝘀 𝗴𝗶𝘃𝗲 𝗺𝗲 𝗶𝗱𝗲𝗮𝘀 :)