1;

Yoongi walks lazily with his hyung, Seokjin. He just keeps quiet while listening to music while Jin keeps removing his headphones, "Ahh... That might get confiscated, Yoongi." Jin said, "They can't do that to me, " he answered back," They couldn't do that to us, we're the ones that makes this school popular. They'd miss a chance of a life time, they'd lose business." he linked with a blank expression, " Ahh... Good point but-- " Jin was cut off with Taehyung running because Hoseok catching him while Jimin laughed, " Ahh... Hajima! Hajima!! " Seokjin said while catching Taehyung and Hoseok tried to catch Taehyung while they spin around Seokjin, " Aishh.. I don't want to get involved with this. " Both Namjoon and Yoongi said before sitting down on there chair with there headphones on there ear and their music deafening the reality.

You were pushed to the locker,  your hair being pulled and your clothes getting ripped. You cried quietly with the feeling of this, you were being bullied once again.

" Who told you to talk back, bitch?! "

" How can I be a peasant if I'm studying at a rich school, dumbass! " You screamed with a growl, then she starts pushing you to the ground and kick your stomach and punching you for a lot.

There you were, walking at your class and it was finished. You saw this guy with a orange hair then you suddenly black out. Yoongi was shocked because he saw a beat up girl, he suddenly catches you before you fell at the ground dead beat. He carries you to the clinic in a bridal style, he gently laid you down at the bed then he told the nurse that he just saw you in front of him faint then he sigh, " This is really awkward, " He said as he takes his extra shirt at from his bag then he awkwardly changed your uniform then he gently puts on his black shirt on you with shivering hands. He had his eyes closed all along then he successfully puts it on you, he smiled at his achievement.

You flutter your eyes open, "W.... Who are you?" You asked with a blush, looking at uniform shirt but realizing that you wore a big black shirt on you that had a ' Supreme ' word on it. You blushed then you looked at him, "I didn't look, I swear." He said, " This is? Yours?" You asked confusedly, "Did they catch me? Did they hurt you?" you linked, he shook his head.

You felt safe, you felt safe around him. You literally were, you liked this feeling because most of the time you were most likely helpless and abused. You hated this, you hated how your kindness was treated as a weakness. You just smiled because you knew that he was safe, you laid back down.

" Miss ( Last Name ), You have sprained your legs for a bit. There will be a problem with your walking, Would you like to use the wheelchairs in the mean time? " The nurse came and said, " Of course. " You said with a soft smile, you tried to sit at wheelchair then Yoongi saw you were struggling. He carried you in a bridal style then slightly blushed as he gently put you down at the wheelchair with a smile, that smile always made you melt. He thank the nurse and so did you, you were just about to push yourself out of the clinic but Suga started to push you, " Ahh! You don't have to push my wheelchair, I can do this on my own. " You said with a pout, " Hmm? Nah, I will still push this with or without your permission. You are really light, " He said with a gummy smiled while he pushed your wheel chair to your next class.