3

Author POV
"jaeyounggg!", there goes jaeyoung's two childhood best friends.

"kevin! julia!", she greeted the twins. "did you know teacher will assign a project to us today? damn im so nerve-wracking", julia stated.

"yeah, i doubt teacher will assign me and julia together as a group huh...", kevin sighed. "wait, its... TODAY??", jaeyoung shouted and the both of them nodded their head.

"omg i totally forgot it ha ha", she scratched her head. "anyways let's just head in class!", julia said and dragged the two of them to class together.

-

Julia POV
"here chanhee!", i waved my hand as he, changmin and minah came over.

it's recess time now and the canteen is crowded as always. im sitting with kevin and jaeyoung, and also hyunjae well it's jaeyoung's brother.

"hi!", chanhee greeted as he gives us a smile and sat down. "why are we sitting here today though?", minah asked. "yeah we were finding you for ages hyunjae", changmin fake cried.

"well there might be someone dangerous to attack this person", hyunjae pointed his finger on jaeyoung. i got confused.

"what do you mean someone dangerous?", i asked. "seriously hyun", jaeyoung rolled her eyes. "is there something that WE don't know?", kevin asked and everyone anticipated for the answer from them.

"jaeyoung!", a senior broke the silence between the group of people. "here's the danger", hyunjae muttered to himself and loud enough for me to hear. i looked at hyunjae and mouthed him, "who's that?"

"kim sunwoo", he whispered into my ears.

"oh? sunwoo!", jaeyoung looked happy as he sat beside her. sunwoo handed her a small bottle of strawberry milk, "it reminded me of you when we kissed"

everyone else reacted it in unison, puke face, including me.

"aww thank you", she thanked him. "im sorry but sunwoo, can we talk for a while?", hyunjae broke the lovey dovey's eye contact. "sure?", sunwoo replied as he stood up.

"see you after school babe", he gave her a flying kiss and got dragged away by hyunjae.

"woah~ since when do jaeyoung have a boyfriend huh?", chanhee smirked. "yeah, tell us!", minah said. "aigoo i thought jaeyoung will like someone like me though", kevin spoke and i hit his head playfully.

"hey!", kevin whined while i just laughed. my gaze turned to changmin, he looked... worried.

something's definitely weird here.

"let's... just eat", jaeyoung replied shyly and continue eating her food. "hey that's no fun, tell us!", kevin said.

-

Sunwoo POV
hyunjae pulled me away from his younger sister.

he dragged me into the classroom. "what do you want from her?!", he got pissed. that's kinda fun.

"nothing? i just like her, you know that right?", i replied while sitting on my place. "stop acting like you have feelings for her. leave if you don't, this war is between us, don't you dare drag her in. she's innocent!", he shouted as he slammed the table.

"chill bro. look, you're afraid of her getting hurt and you don't wanna give in. so why do i let her go? plus, it's fun to play with her. look at her, she's indeed a fool falling for someone like me while her own brother and i acting like rival."

he grabbed me by my collar and wanted to punch me, "you-"

"punch me then lee jaehyun. the one who's going to detention or getting expelled is you not me.", i smirked.