ELA, Math, History, and Science!

(1) I don't know where I was but I was a (Korean)teacher for a kindergarten class, and there were bout 3 or 5 kids. But this school was infested with bugs, all kinds of bugs that can fly the bugs that is. But when we were in the lunchroom(and the lunchroom was pretty big.)

(2)There we're like fleas or flys in the ice cream,but when I brought out a plate of vegetables the bugs didn't go to it but, rather away from it. I held the vegetable plate up high and low just to make sure they're running away from it.

(3) I than realized at one point that they were after the kids not the actual food. I kinda woke up at point.

(1)Here's a part of the dream that happened before this that part. I remember there being 2 kids though a boy an a girl the boy looked, around 6 and the girl looked around 3 or 4. There was a pool, like a kiddie pool but it looked deeper, I? I told the boy to go in and he did, I watched float around he looked like he drowned tbh. But I got up turned around and the vegetables were there again* (I guess.)

(2)The girl started hitting me with a toy bat and it was red, she was laughing, but then fleas or flys started to come from the pool the girl ran out, and I can't remember what happened after wards but yeah.

I woke up kind itchy, just thinking about it is making me scratch.