Lovers Quarrel

8:41 Am
1/14/23

I went to sleep on the couch (very uncomfortable -5/10) woke up at 6 something at night, went back to my room, and went back to sleep in my bed.

Woke up at 6:25am just 6 something in the morning.

Based on a dream, so basically it was like the game 60 seconds and except it was just me and Jamoni and I was in this like this zombie game. At first it was a zombie game.

I had like an egg or something, it just round like a ball.

But these people who were also in this zombie like game, had to lift me up from below me so I could, continue it up into the next hole. The next level.

I guess they found another way to beat the game but I didn't.

But they started to like leave and I just like slowly to go back into the lower levels.

It was all dark all dark, but I tried to wait for them and was hanging on the, rim of the hole.

I heard them say that they "fount another way!" And that they "Made it!"

I let go, and I guess I woke up or I don't know, and my brother , came into my room jumping, and screaming "YEAH, BOY!" "THATS WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT!" "THATS HOW YKU DO IT!"

I wasn't happy, because 1. I got left, and 2. I didn't get to beat it. So I asked my brother if he can play the game, and beat it for me.

He was like "What?" "Do you know, how long It'll take to beat this?"

Someone rang the doorbell or, whatever. Or, my brother mentioned that the doorbell rang, and I was like "I'll get it." Because he was playing, the game for me.

I got the door.

Okay, here's the thing a lot of things, some of the things I guess I am saying, and adding on I didn't see happen in the dream, but I know it happened in the dream.

The door is like an example of that, I don't quite remember seeing/hearing the door ring, but I just know it happened.

But that's not too confusing right? The confusing part is, I don't know if it happened while I sleeping, and having the dream. Or, if I was awake and trying to recall the dream.

Another thing is, i wanna say from knowing the person, and how they act.
I can, guess, that's what they said.

Or at least that's what I get, because I know them, and how they act...

You get it?
Back to the dream.

I was eating noodles with some very thin chopsticks. I don't know I can hardly pick them up, the noodles.

Anyways, back to this person at the door.

I'm pretty sure I liked him.
I don't think my brother did...that's a 50/50.

But then back to the 60 second game reference thing.

There was some going on and, it would last two months, at least this time it would last two months.

I don't know how,but the vampire ended up in a cage cage and I kept him there.

Yes he's a vampire.

But I made the first move of a betrayal, yeah.

I started to get some bread, some water and bring it into the room and, my brother was like "Already?"

He nodded.
Yes, he nodded

I asked "How long would this one last?"
He said "two months."

I asked if "should I boil some water? Or is that too much?" why I don't know but my brother said "no, that's too much."

this was like at Ebro, last house before, the last house.

I was asleep I could see it from another view. I was asleep, and the vampire managed to get out of the cage, and walked into the room I was in sleeping in.

He like a caressed, but it wasn't me because from the point of you, I was looking at.

That person had blonde curly/wavey hair whatever you wanna call it.

It was just shoulder length but still touched the back a little.

He caressed like her hair, or forehead and went to her hair, either way it was kinda weird an funny.

His hand went under her neck in, as revenge for keeping him I guess, he bit her.

S and my oldest Sister were there now, whoever and whatever was there now.

They made it into a whole whole thing, and really weren't happy how I allowed him to bite me? Or how I was going with him. I don't know, they're weren't happy with something, and it had to do with him and I.

Or just him.

But blah blah they were like, "he bit" this and the third, and I was like well I betrayed him first .

So like defending him, but also not really defending my actions, yeah and then after that I think we just left bye-bye.

Also, during the Doorbell ringing and the Vampire first being in the cage, he was a child, as was I.

And afterwards, him getting out, he was now an adult, or a teen, and I guess I was too.

Whoever that blond gla was.

Also! Him getting out the cage, which now that I think amount it he might've provoked the dogs, and paw made the lock thing loose a bit, and he got out that way.

That's what I feel like happened.