I don't think they we're Fairies.

So, I'm going to do my best to summarize this, it's a dream for God sakes.

But, I did write it down, to sorta help me, explain, still doesn't make much sense but whatever.

|5/3/22|

(1) Me, my sister S, and my oldest sister N. We, we're at our grandma's house, so here's the thing any time we go over there, we sleep on a air mattress, and the mattress is quite close to the couch, so it was like a couch bed? Or, a Murphy bed, anyways.

(2) So, to speed things up let's just say we we're messing around with things, and watching movies', I remember one being Mulan 2, I don't know how but next thing you know it, we we're like talking about Fairies, so then, me, my mom, and sister N.

(3) My, mom was only there, for a-split second because I wanted to drive, I was driving kind of recklessly, but like it wasn't that bad in, my opinion. Then, me and N kinda get out the car into the guys house, I guess he had the Fairy, we we're looking for I guess? I don't really know, but my dog.

(4) My dog, Major, he was there and like I guess the "Fairy" was in my dog, Major because when I looked away, he was a puppy again?

(5) We ended up, back a my gmaws house, and I thought I had found a "door" but, it was on a window, my grandmaws window. But like, you know when you take something and scrape it against glass, and you have that whit outline? It was like that, and I was actually crying because I couldn't save the Fairy, or Fairies?

(6) My sister, N was like "The door is right there." It, was behind some wallpaper, I peeled it, and there we're so many fairies, there, they looked, well actually I can't say for sure, but I assume, they we're near death. Or, just sleeping seeing as one was getting off the ground, but me and my sister, N. Fed them, this random stuff with whatever, I guess it was good for them. But yeah.

That's it. And after doing, some research just a bit, like very little, I don't think they we're fairies. I don't know.

Also, we took our dog back, with us. Just sayin.