Ha Sisters

(1)So I'm not sure if you guys know them/of them but these girls called the "Ha Sisters" on YouTube. I don't remember their names besides Emily, and Evelyn, there's another sister 3 in total. But in this dream I was like the oldest sister, it's weird in my opinion.

(2) Well I don't know if I was seeing stuff from her point of view or was I like standing behind her and watching what she's seeing.

(3) But like we?? Yeah I guess, so we. We were in this parking lot you know the one with the many floors and stuff yeah let's say we were at the very bottom. Or like the "basement" of the parking lot.

(4) There were poles and stuff and she was using her phone for light because it was bloody dark, but not like the flashlight but the actual screen light.

(5) And we were let's say mid-on the staircase if that make sense I doubt it. Let me explain, there's this double door, something tells me it was a red door, that kinda has light behind it. It does help with the darkness of the "basement" yes.

(6) And the staircase, it's quite long but not like Bruno's room kinda long, and at one point you can see the poles just a few though. When you do finally get down there's a plan platform.

(7) And this "basement" is quite large so let's copy everything I just described, and paste it on another side. But not out-of-sight. You can still see the light coming from the door and the stairs and stuff.

(8) I don't know when but I saw a pencil. A school pencil to be exact, and the pencil was like in one of the poles. Like literally. Imma show a picture, it's not very detailed I must say.

(9) Then we were on the other side, and like she said "That guy he just threw a pencil at me" and laughed as she spoke.

(10) I was getting tired ngl. And then like this shadow cloak thingy ran up the stairs. And like she called out "Next time wear sun, moon doesn't really." Idk something bout energy and woman.

Yeah nice way to start New Years I'm done writing
11:11Pm January 1st 2022