Posting it how I wrote it.

(Start time) 4:36pm-(Finish time) 5:19pm
2/10/23

I had this dream, it sorta started off as GMA horror game.

The things was like ravaging for good, edible or not.

My father, had told me to stay in my room, and if I see it. Just look at it.

That, or I just knew and it was inate.

At one point I did get eaten; but it was willingly.

The creature was like, a greyish-green, and was incredibly slimy.

Like everything about it was slimy, so when I had enough of trying to watch and catch it.

This is did by looking around for it, and "zooming in" and "zooming out" once I had found it.

A lot of those times, the thing was actually peeking from a window.

The room, was pink, pink or red.
No LED lights pink or red, but take a pink or hot pink sheet and you have a pink or red room.

But once I gave myself up-so to say,as I was walking his/it's younger was even slimy.

After making down, yes I guess I am in his stomach.

(Y know, I don't know if this bit is connected to this dream, or if it's own little one. But, my sister'S' was there with me for a quick spot. There were these dolls, that had been before beautiful, I guess, and once I was in his stomach we stared to look around, I don't know if she found them first, but we didn't the two dolls at one point, and basically said they were haunted. But I pointed to one I particular and said "especially that one". Maybe it's because a doll, a plastic doll my sister has; also has a blue dress, but I do remember one of them having s blue dress. These dolls were porcine dolls, but I swear one had a blue dress.)

To sum it all together p, the dolls came to life, the thing has been killing-no, more so responsible for loads of people deaths.

Example; this guy who loved pickles kept eating pickles, and I don't know if he fell, like betrayed fell, or was pushed, but he ended up in the thing's stomach, laying on. The floor, the big jar was laying on his arm, but mini pickles were all around the place.

Near him mostly though.
Now I know that story may sound ridiculous, but I also remember when the (of the) doll(s) started to tell me about it.

And they mentioned "there was this guy who loved pickles" I literally, had my hands over my face and groaning.

Y'know, in a lot of my dreams, I'm mostly never me. I'm usually white in a lot of dreams.

But, turns out there were still some dolls that were alive within the house, so we made a plan.
A plan to go and get these dolls, and run back into his stomach.

No this...at this point the thing and it's stomach, may actually be two separate things, that or it's not even his stomach, but you ever seen "The Hobbit"?

It's mount/stomach was pretty much built like that, but instead of grass and land, it was a bush with no leaves.

Same shape, and what not, but it was just sort of thorns; a bush with no leaves.

Anyways, we ended up with this, system that can lift; open and close the entry.

Not, at least I would say, it wasn't necessarily a map, but it still had the locations of where the dolls (that were alive and still in the house), were.

I was looking at the so-to-speak 'map' and saw all the names of them.

Odd names, I can't remember them really well, and if I did, I would have a hard time spelling, let alone pronouncing them.

Though, I think one name did start off like -ODMA-or-ODME.

Yeah. I could be so wrong with that btw.
I tried to remember the map, but it's not showing, when I do.

But we made the map, and I was mentally preparing myself, to book it and get, and grab all the dolls I could.

I ran up and under, there was a huge tree, or not. But I used a vine to climb up to the room, I had been told to stay in.

And the thing saw, me.
And saw the hobbit-stomach thing opened.

I was hastily grabbing the dolls that I could, I'm pretty sure I even said something like, "Imma just grab what I can".

And I did, it's very possible I dropped some, while the thing chased me back to the hobbit, but I had some of the dolls.

Oh yeah, their names on the map would glow, if I didn't have them-is what I'm assuming, or if they we're simply gone.

Probably the latter.

But after that, the thing had made it so, the lift to the stomach-hobbit, hobbit-stomach.

So it stayed opened.
I'm m pretty sure this guy was in fact bigger than what I am making him to be, but I guess-his is quite big.

But here's the thing.
He spoke a language, and obviously i couldn't understand him-and I don't know, if the dolls translated-or, if it simply came to me but.

Turns out, this is gonna sound ridiculous and stupid. I'm gonna cringe/regret it for even writing this.

But turns out, he wanted to make me his wife.

Yeah. Something about a long time searching, I think fierce too? (I'm just hyping myself up at this point🤭🌚).

Jk Jk. But true about the long time searching the "fierce, adventurous"-sort of thing, is actually 50/50.

And that's why he was actually stalking me.

Because he wanted me to be his wife-or something of the sort.

Yeah...umm, I thinks that's all I got.
———————————————————————
If that makes sense to you, and you could/can imagine all of that. Props to you, okay?

Props to you.