Eternal Flame

Author's note at the end of the epilogue! Read it, pleaseeeee? Thank you!!!

THREE WEEKS LATER

Dollar's POV

Ipinarada ko ang golfcart malapit sa runway ng La Felinovine. Ilang minuto nang nakalapag ang private jet na sinakyan nila Zilv at Vaughn. Nasa hotel pa 'ko kanina nang makita ko sa ere ang sinakyan nila. I was expecting the two gorgeous men walking on the runway like action stars but I cannot find them.

Pinatakbo ko ang golf cart palapit sa jet na nakababa na ang hagdan. And there I saw Zilv and Vaughn climbing down while carrying packages of different sizes.

"Do you want help?" I asked.

"Nope. Just stay pretty there." si Zilv na natatabunan ang mukha dahil sa malaking kahon na dala.

Ibinaba ng dalawa ang mga kahon at ipinatas sa espasyo sa golf cart. Isang beses pa uli silang bumalik sa loob at nagbaba ng mga dala. Vaughn came down with the last batch of boxes.

I inspected some of the boxes and saw names of toy and baby companies.

"Are they for baby Maicy?!" I asked excitedly. Gusto kong matawa.

Parang kailan lang ay ikinasal sa islang 'to sina Moi at Gracy. Weeks after that, the two broke the news that Gracy was twenty weeks pregnant. The baby is conceived even before the two reconciled, married, and settled on the island.

Ang bilis talaga ng panahon. Parang ang tagal na din ng nangyari sa White Saints cruise ship. The same night after the incident, Moi flew back to the island to be with his wife. Two days after, Gracy gave birth prematurely. Thank God that the baby girl is healthy and literally bouncing.

Hindi agad kami nakasunod dahil may kailangan pang asikasuhin na may kaugnayan sa insidente. And it would not be a good alibi if ever that everyone who was present at the party especially Rion and me will not be in the social scenes. Bukod doon ay marami pang inayos si Rion sa mga negosyo niya na una ng nabinbin dahil sa pagpaplano at paghahanda sa mga binalak ni Nyssa.

Almost three weeks after the incident, Rion invited everyone to spend the time off on the island and see the very adorable addition to the family. Tito Daniel, Shamari, and my mother Miranda were already here a couple of days ago. Lolo and his medical team flew from the North yesterday. Kahapon lang din kami dumating ni Rion. While Uncle Al and Cheiaki arrived today before the sunrise from Japan through connecting flights. And now, these gorgeous men to complete the gang.

"Are you planning to put up another toy kingdom branch here on the island?" Vaughn asked Zilv amusedly.

"The baby's on the island and I want to make sure she got everything not to get bored."

Natatawa kami ni Vaughn na napapailing. We always know Zilv for being too generous, with or without occasion. And most of the time, he doesn't know what's too much. May nasilip pa ako kaninang large kitchen playset, but the baby is just three weeks old!

"C'mon, let's visit the newborn! You'll be surprised to know who she takes after." sasakay na sana ako sa golf cart nang matigilan.

Wala ng space para sa mga pasahero ang six-seater na airport golf cart dahil sa mga kahon.

"It's okay, honey. We'll just walk." at igigiya na sana ako ni Zilv sa driver's seat.

"Hmn... no, Zilv, you just drive. Maglalakad na lang kami ni Vaughn." I smiled at him.

Nagkibit lang siya ng balikat. "See you later at CB-South." tukoy niya sa tawag sa bahay ni Moi.

***********