Bad Blood

A/N: I already wrote the rough draft of the remaining chapters and encoded the polished half of it. BUT... I have to accomplish something work-related even during school vacation and there's Netflix and online biz, bwahaha! Panuorin ninyo ang 'It's okay to not be okay' it's a masterpiece! I really recommend it as a Psychology major and a pihikang kdrama fan, ahaha!

I promised myself to finish this story before my 9th anniversary with Wattpad on July 29. Vote and comment? Namnamin natin ang mga nalalabing kabanata, bwahaha! 

Vaughn's POV

Dinaanan lang ng paningin ko ang LED screen na unang makikita pagbukas ng elevator. It shows the recent advertisement of the White Saints Cruise Line starring the CEO and President itself, Nyssa St. Martin.

I smirked. I remembered Dollar telling me that the project was first offered to her. Wala akong duda sa kakayahan at ganda ni Dollar bilang modelo pero hindi niya linya ang mga ganoong commercial. And I cannot imagine Dollar being involved in this damn business of our family.

Lumiko ako nang makita ko ang direksyong nagtuturo sa opisina ng may-ari. I saw Nyssa sitting behind her desk looking with distaste at the huge computer monitor beside her.

Sandaling natigil ang pagsasalin niya ng alak nang makita akong pumasok. Nyssa seemed not surprised seeing me here. Of course, the building security phoned her office to check if I would be allowed to enter.

"What? Are you here to contest your position on the board?" Nyssa twitched the corner of her mouth and looked at me the same look she was giving me when we were children after calling me a weakling.

"You and the company can rot in hell," I answered calmly.

Nyssa shot me a dagger look.

I do not need the St. Martins money. My mother was a Turk heiress and saw to it that if I won't live happily with my father then her wealth will comfort me and the next generations. Yaman na hindi pwedeng mapasakamay ni Vladimir. Isa iyon sa mga dahilan kung bakit ako kinamuhian ng sarili kong ama at ng mga half-siblings ko. And of course there are my other businesses and investments.

Nilibot ko ang paningin ko sa buong opisina. Napakatagal na panahon na nang huli akong umapak sa building na ito. I dreamt of inheriting and managing the company when I was a child if only to please Vladimir. But I was thankful that that dream didn't happen. Bago pa man ako itakwil ni Vladimir ay nauna ko ng itakwil ang mga St. Martin.

Binalik ko ang paningin kay Nyssa. She's having another fill of wine. Tanghaling tapat ay naglalasing ang babaeng ito. I 'm not concerned. Mahirap mag-alala sa taong estranghero na sa akin dahil sa dinanas kong kalupitan sa mga kamay niya noong bata pa kami.

"I'm not expecting that you would take my advice but you should focus on one priority at a time, Nyssa. Choose among being a model or being the company head or being a drunkard."

Nyssa's evil laugh filled the whole room. "You really don't know what I can do, dear brother, do you?" Tumayo siya habang hawak ang baso ng alak. She almost faltered her step but only laugh to it. Tumanaw siya sa labas ng building habang tumutungga ng alak.

Well I tried to know more about her when we were children. Sigurado akong maraming bastardo si Vladimir pero si Nyssa lang ang inuwi niya sa bahay. The old man must have seen the ambitious side of the girl and thought that it would help him someday. Naghahangad ako ng kapatid na makakaramay sa impyernong bahay namin pero kabaligtaran ang nangyari. Nyssa turned out to be the self-appointed she-devil who made my childhood more like a living hell. Hanggang ngayon ay hindi pa din siya nagbabago. Nakakamangha pa din kung ano ang kayang gawin ni Nyssa makamit lang ang ambisyon. Masyado pa ding mataas ang tingin sa sarili at ang turing sa ibang tao lalo na sa mga emplyeado ay alipin. She would rather take the bloody ways to get what she wants instead of waiting in vain.