Roommate 29:the stranger

Taehyung's Pov
My mind have been in roller coaster this days. I don't know why I suddenly feel this way but when I see the chemistry between Jimin and Jungkook,I start feeling lonely. I realized I also want a person to be with. Yes,Jimin and Jungkook might argue and fight but I can't deny the fact that I see a spark between them and from that day I suddenly want a person to love and a person to love me.

So I'm now in a bar,desperately trying to make myself forget everything.

Dance. The only thing I want right now. So I did.

I get up and dance,and plan to dance the night away.

After awhile I stop and order myself a drink my night away.

Someone's Pov
I am walking when I notice a figure sitting and talking to himself in the middle of the road. Much to my dismay I have to help him,I'm not that heartless not to care if the man is going to get hit by a car or something.

So I approach the figure and heard him complaining.

"Why would those dickface-! Wait dickface? But they don't have dick in their face? Aishh! Still their dickface!! How dare those asshole to kick an drop dead gorgeous angle like me out on that shiteu of a club they called!! Beach! Bitch? Beach! No bitch!!!" Seems like he just got out from a mental facilities.

Sigh. I turn my back to leave when I feel the weird guy hug my legs.

"No!! SHIT DOWN! Shit down!"

"Shit down? What the fuck is that?" I tried to peel off his hands on my legs but the guy started crying.

'What the fuck I got myself into?'

So I kneel infront of him that made him stop crying and look at me then start sobbing?

Oh gosh,help me.

"Hey hey it's fine? I'm here. Shh shh." I tap the guy's shoulder and he stop crying.

"Promise?" He said,sticking out his pinky finger.

I hesitantly pull out my pinky finger  but did it anyways. I don't want thsi guy to cry again. His to loud.

"Yeehhey!!" He shouted.

Wait.

What the fuck is that smell?

Is he drunk?

"Ahh h-hey did you drink?" Why the fuck am I stuttering for? Stupid.

"Yeshh, but those stupid maderphuckers kick me out!! How dare they?!" He lash out,looking all so angry.

"Ugh,do you have someone to pick you here?" I ask him and he look at me in disbelief.

"Mister pale..or whatever. Do you think I would be sitting here if I have someone to pick me up?" He ask me looking at me dumbfounded.

"Oh. I- i." I stutter. Fuck I didn't think of that.

"Stupiddd mister!" He stretch the word and lay on the ground,sighing heavily looking so done.

The nerve?

"You're like those asshole's who kick me out!! Stay away from me! I'm allergic in stupidity!" This bitch.

"Then why the fuck your existence scream out stupidity,the whole package even." I said rolling my eyes but the latter just stick his tounge to me.

"Get up." I demand but he just ignore me so I carry him bridestyle.

"Heyy! Put me down!" He shouted wanting to me to put him down. What a nuisance.

"Hey shut up and stop wiggling like a fricking animal!! You're heavy!" I said completely piss off and so it stop struggling so I started walking.

"What's your name?" I ask calmly.

"Haay." He yawn. This bitch is sleepy. What the fuck am I gonna do.

"I'm..I'm Taehyung.

Kim Taehyung." He said and doze off.

---------------
I'm sorry that I took so long to update. I was stuck on this chapter and my body is failing me that's why I took so long. I'm sorry but I promise to update more this week.